day 1

Feels amazing!! I know they not going to be this good every week but a loss is a loss, so happy, just picked up a 4kg bag and was like wow I have lost more than that, keep up the work people, x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok prob tmi but need advice, woke up this morning extra tired and cold decided to have a nap, I woke up to cramps and my cycle I have not had a period in almost 8 years I have the coil! So how? Why ? lol now obviously going to weigh heavier on wednesday.

Ok prob tmi but need advice, woke up this morning extra tired and cold decided to have a nap, I woke up to cramps and my cycle I have not had a period in almost 8 years I have the coil! So how? Why ? lol now obviously going to weigh heavier on wednesday.

With rapid weight loss it upsets the hormones and your monthly cycle but it will all return to normal when you finish dieting...be sure to mention it at weigh in... they should know that during the time of the month your weight does fluctuate up.

Jester4 hi glad you mentioned your cycles reappearance I'm the same hope weigh in that not effected x

Second weigh in today, second week much much easier food doesnt bother me now that shocks me as I was addicted to eating, lol so 7lb off, yay!!

Well done Jester! Very pleased for you. My cycle went a bit wild too (twice in 20days - what's all that about?) and feeling cold is a sign that you're in ketosis. My husband laughs at me under a blanket watching the telly on the sofa but its either that or put the heating on and I'm too tight for that!

Thank you, feeling this is finally the diet for me as i can see results,lol gosh yeah I am always cold now pinched my daughters blanket to put over my feet just now lol x

Hi, ive read your post & I am only on day 3, I also have 4 kids & im finding meal times very hard. Please tell me, does it get easier? I did try this before but I didnt last a full 2 wks really need to loose my weight as it makes me so unhappy!x

Hi, ive read your post & I am only on day 3, I also have 4 kids & im finding meal times very hard. Please tell me, does it get easier? I did try this before but I didnt last a full 2 wks really need to loose my weight as it makes me so unhappy!x

It does get easier! Keep drinking the water and focus on the end goal! Good luck xx

Mammy I only have 2 kids but I found cooking for them pure torture...I usually cook from scratch but I've found myself getting ready meals which go from the freezer to the oven to the plate - it did help in the first few weeks. I'm in week 4 and I could cook now but I've had no complaints from my little chicks so I may just be lazy for a little while longer.

Gosh yeah hang in there it does get easier and just the smell satisfys me now my kids had a treat tonight and ordered dominos, dont even think about eating anymore also been to a party today and took my water, cooking in the beginning was tough now I do a menu and its easier because I don't have to think what's to eat, amd evensit at tne table at meal times , I am in week 3, lost 19lb total so far, hoping to get to end of june attend a wedding then back on it x

Thanks so much, really helps hearing positivity. Freezer to oven sounds great for a while. Its tough but I do know its gonna be worth it. We have a family holiday in 6 weeks & I REALLY dont wanna go feeling like a balloon x

Hi jester, im sticking at it. Its my 6th day & my first weigh in tomorrow, feeling excited not feeling hungry but the mental torture of just making something simple like toast, ah it near broke me today, but I didn't & I actually feel quite proud. Hope your doing well?

Hi jester, im sticking at it. Its my 6th day & my first weigh in tomorrow, feeling excited not feeling hungry but the mental torture of just making something simple like toast, ah it near broke me today, but I didn't & I actually feel quite proud. Hope your doing well?
Hiya mammy, well done for sticking with it hope the weigh in gives you the boost to carry on, I am week 3 and I think toast would make anyone cave in its such a great smell, I cooked my kids a bbq this weekend and didnt want any, you will get to the point just smelling the food is enough lol my kids think that's odd but it works lol , I also have weigh in tommoro, let me know how you get on x x

Mammy how you get on? Ive taken all strawberry this week lets see how this works lol , lost 5lb this week,

Back