day 1

Hi jester, really disappointed, only 4 & half lbs & its my 1st week I really was expecting alot more as my first time around I lost 8lb. The hubby is being really positive for me which helps. Gonna try do some exercise this week see if that helps. Well done to you, thats a great loss dont think I could cope with the smell of a bbq if toast near broke me lol x

Hey a loss is a loss, its coming off thats the focus, good for your hubby being suportive, hang it there, thanx yeah pleased with a loss, 4 more weeks till the wedfing so hopefully a dress size or 2 to go lol weekend off then back on it x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The bbq didnt bother me lol and tonight made my son bacon and sausage on toast, I didnt want any didnt even luck my fingers lol x

Wow, you really do have fantastic will power. I think I have my first time around & failing just before I reached the end of the second week stuck in my head. Bloody walking disaster lol. Right ok this is it, im getting my positive head on & im gonna do this got peppermint tea today coz im sick of drinking coffee, whoooo different taste lol. Really need to chew & my pharmacy doesn't have flapjacks, dont know what they taste like but id give them a go. X

I didn't think I had any will powerwith food but stick with it honestly it get easier and you wont want to eat, for get the first time, the main thing is your back and you have support here and at home, I cant have the flapjacks as I am allergic, I totally get the chewing I would love some gum lol,
Dont drink coffee either lol so just water for me and the odd black tea, keep going hun, how much are you wanting to lose? X

No real target in mind, just to be able to go shopping without feeling uncomfortable in (skinny) shops & to be able to say im 9st something would be good. Keeping busy helps me get through. I cant drink black tea but that peppermint one aint that bad.x

Lol skinny shops I say that all the time, same here would love to not have to look at the back of the rack first lol never had pepermint tea might be worth a try x x

Really bad headache today, anyone else experience this after ketosis already kicked in? Ive definitely been drinking enough water so its not that x

Ok, this weekend has been tough but im almost through it. Had to bake a birthday cake & of course when my kids see me baking they want a wee treat as well, so made them my vanilla sponge that has a syrup put through it to make it SO moist & butter cream but I still stuck to it boy am I proud . Hows everyone else doing?xx

Well done you with the baking, I know how that feels my daughter had a bake sale a few weeks back, torture buttercream mmm, but not had anything, still only on strawberry and they going down well, hoping for a 4lb drop this week,

What day is your weigh in? I like the strawberry shake as well although i do love the vanilla with a spoon of coffee & heated. I am getting more used to it I think, making kids their proper meals now & im actually standing making them homemade pancakes at the min lol. Im hopeing to have 4lb off this week, my weigh in is on wed

Ah great my weigh in is wednesday also, ah making and not eating food is good lol does get easier, pancakes mmm sound lush, think illstick to strawberry till I get fed up but seems the only one I can have any time of the day and it goes down lol, dont drink coffee but sounds nice, good luck this week, roll on wednesday lol x

Hi jester4 and mammyof4

I hope you don't mind me jumping in but by weigh day is also on a Wednesday and it will be my first weigh this Wednesday. Nervous but excited at the same time. You both are doing really well. Can't wait to read what u both lose this week.

Hi not a prob jump in all you like the more the merrier lol , how you finding it so far?
This is the first ever diet thats worked for me, keep going x x

I done this diet 3 years ago and it worked a treat! So hoping for the same results and more. Not long after having a baby so on maternity leave so finding it hard with being at home and doing it! Do you have much to lose?

Ah wow how long did you stay on for? Lose a lot? Aww congratulations im am always broody lol, not got a goal in mind but thin lol, not sure how long ill stay on it but need a weekend off in june for a wedding then hopefully back on it, x

Stayed on it for 10 weeks and went from 13st to 9st 9. Was so happy but now up to 13st 13, not happy. My first goal 9st 9 and then try to lose more

Wow thats fantastic well done you, good to hear it works, I have a lot more to lose than that lol x hopefully it just keeps coming off

Oh it will, the smallest amount I lost was 3lb and that was only once throughout the 10 weeks

Hi hopefully, as jester said, the more the merrier, best to have alot of people for the best support. Was reading through & WOW your results were fantastic the first time round. Looking forward to seeing your loss tomorrow.

Back