day 1

Crap girls.. I checked my ketones this morn for first time and I was delighted before my first shake of the day I was in Ketosis! I then had Vanilla shake with a spoon of coffee a spoon of Fibre Clear( which is sold with LT for constipation) and a single Canderel tablet! It's knocked me out of Ketosis.... I'm bummed! Have totally stuck to the plan as per tutorial and this happens? The tutorial states u can have a tablet sweetener? Help guys.. What u think.. I had hoped id be burning fat for the day...

Oh and thanks Janine... Just saw ur post now! Roof of my mouth fine but I'm only day 4, how many days in are u? What u think about what I said above? I'm puzzled and peed off a little :((

Hi everyone, been off for a few days, just didnt seem to get a min lol. Hope your all doing well? Im pleased to say ive lost another 2 & half lbs this week & im now officially at the very top of a healthy bmi :) still not what I wanna be but im happy enough the hard word pays off.x

Well done mammy that's great! Can't wait til I can be healthy weight x

Curly I don't know, what colour does the ketosis stick need to turn? I dnt like coffee so I literally do the shakes! Never added sweetener? Maybe try without sweetener? From memory is it not a particular sweetener that your allowed?

Never tried fibre clear either!

Sorry I'm not much help! I did have a bite of burger meat last week and didn't knock me out of ketosis! X

Check your sweetener curlylocks, I never have tried the sticks, just kindo know if im not hungry im doing grand lol. Dont get too hung up on what colour a stick turns, just trust the scales on you weigh in & im sure your doing great x

Evening people I lost 2lb today so that's 2st 1lb in 5 weeks, happy I lost!! We are all doin so well, roll on summer, yorkshire it gets easier stick eith it honest x x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So how r u doing? I am on week three now, end of third day in week three. Just spiced up my soup and it was really quite tasty :) had a long day in work and there is cake in there pretty much every day it's ridiculous! I have to just look the other way! Hope everybody has had a good day xx

Crap girls.. I checked my ketones this morn for first time and I was delighted before my first shake of the day I was in Ketosis! I then had Vanilla shake with a spoon of coffee a spoon of Fibre Clear( which is sold with LT for constipation) and a single Canderel tablet! It's knocked me out of Ketosis.... I'm bummed! Have totally stuck to the plan as per tutorial and this happens? The tutorial states u can have a tablet sweetener? Help guys.. What u think.. I had hoped id be burning fat for the day...
The best time to pee on the sticks is first wee as it's concentrated, I was reading about how the more hydrated you are can weaken the traces, but it doesn't mean that you aren't in ketosis. Maybe just do it once a day first thing? Xx

Evening people I lost 2lb today so that's 2st 1lb in 5 weeks, happy I lost!! We are all doin so well, roll on summer, yorkshire it gets easier stick eith it honest x x

amazing jester well done, keeps me motivated :)

Well done hopefully :) keep it up!

Curlylocks keep at it! Just keep at the water in work, plus all the extra walks to the bathroom burn more calories! Win win!

The roof of my mouth is a little tender, is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
just my tongue hurting from scrubbing it so much! Haha. Roof of mouth feels ok, hope it's not sore tonight x

Hi Goldilocks thank you so much for your support today I had to read it very quickly as work was super busy but I've just had chance to read through it again. Well done on getting past day 3 you're right getting past day. 5 which is also again a Friday and again my monthly pay day incredibly so I will be feeling super proud of myself as should you.

I can't believe you haven't told anyone I have told everybody. It must be really hard not to have that soundboard. Everyone is supporting me apart from the odd few and most are just waiting to see how much weight I lose. They know how important it is to me.

How long are you planning to stick at it and do you have a particular weight in mind. I would love to know how much I can realistically expect to lose if I do it for 3 or 4 weeks based on my bmi of 31...

I have just been invited to a family birthday party on Saturday afternoon complete with booze and buffet. I'm tempted not to go obviously but I feel bad for my OH and kids as they want to go and would want me to be there. So I'm going to set myself another challenge although I have said I may not stay longer than an hour or two as ketosis may not have fully set in and I may be tempted.

I bought those ketone sticks and used one today but I'm not there yet. I think there may have been a trace. So end of day 3 and I am going to have an early night in preparation for day 4 which was a real toughie for me last time.

Is love to hear how everyone else is getting on and to please hear that it does get easier after day 5 xx

Doin ok got heartburn tonight but much more positive, she also did say that the antibiotics would have nade an impact so next weigh in shoukd be a good one , how is everyone this evening?

Hi Yorkshire well done, the first five days really are the hardest. It took me until day four to get to ketosis. I saw somebody write that it's the urge to eat rather than hunger which is hard and I'd have to agree. I've had to just remove myself from certain social things but I'm ok with that as I know it's not forever. You are doing great, I think we all are and it's so good to chat to people who understand. Work is hard for me some days as there is cake and left over buffet food everywhere all of the time!

Doin ok got heartburn tonight but much more positive, she also did say that the antibiotics would have nade an impact so next weigh in shoukd be a good one , how is everyone this evening?

Hi jester. Well done for sticking with it when feeling poorly too, I think that's brill. I had indigestion on Monday which I thought was odd but it had gone yesterday. I'm really cold tonight so under a blanket! How's the heartburn?

Thanks well73 that's good to know. I think you're right about it being more the action than the need. The amount of times I opened my desk drawer to get a handful of almonds or a snack today was unreal. I have noticed a couple of spots erupting on my chin can't believe it especially the amount of water I'm drinking I thought my skin would be glowing not breaking out. Has anyone else noticed this?

Back