Day 1....

Well weigh in yesterday and 2lbs off so actually thats not as bad as I thought - almost a stone (13lbs) off in three weeks can't be bad. Also after speaking with consultant last night we have decided to try sole source for 3 weeks... Wish me luck!

Just had mango milkshake but just mixed in a little water and ate it like a yoghurt... quite nice actually...

xx

how you getting on today honey ?

Hi there!

Not too bad, I'm pretty tired and still feeling hungry. I've had to use massive amounts of will power not to go and get a great big curry! Ha ha

How are you doing??

X

Major problems with cravings today! I'm starving too though I have lost track of how much water I've had. I'll go and drink a pint and see if that helps but struggling majorly

X

Major problems with cravings today! I'm starving too though I have lost track of how much water I've had. I'll go and drink a pint and see if that helps but struggling majorly X

Think of the scales, you will hit your 1st stone loss this week ! ! ! That will be one full stone in a month, don't give into the cravings, you would feel much worse and tomorrow is another day. Like you say try water or black tea ?
Fingers crossed that helps, we are all human and all feel like This at times but I have no doubt you will get through the rest of the evening :)

Think of the scales, you will hit your 1st stone loss this week ! ! ! That will be one full stone in a month, don't give into the cravings, you would feel much worse and tomorrow is another day. Like you say try water or black tea ?
Fingers crossed that helps, we are all human and all feel like This at times but I have no doubt you will get through the rest of the evening :)

Thanks angelupnorth

I am feeling much better today, and no didn't give in to those cravings... last night my husband and I planned to have a nice dinner together on Thursday night and then just crack straight back on with it Friday (weigh in is tomorrow) but now I'm wondering if that's such a good idea?

What do you guys think?

x

Thanks angelupnorth I am feeling much better today, and no didn't give in to those cravings... last night my husband and I planned to have a nice dinner together on Thursday night and then just crack straight back on with it Friday (weigh in is tomorrow) but now I'm wondering if that's such a good idea? What do you guys think? x

It's your personal journey so only you can decide if you want to have a meal. I had " planned " breaks in the run up to my wedding and always had a loss but I stuck strictly to no carbs, ie chicken & veg or a omelette, kind if just like the step up.
I do know a girl who has a " cheat " night once a week & she says it works for her ?
You will find on here decision will be split so like I say it's your journey.
Talk to your consultant and see what she says.
You may feel differently after your weigh in x x

It's your personal journey so only you can decide if you want to have a meal. I had " planned " breaks in the run up to my wedding and always had a loss but I stuck strictly to no carbs, ie chicken & veg or a omelette, kind if just like the step up.
I do know a girl who has a " cheat " night once a week & she says it works for her ?
You will find on here decision will be split so like I say it's your journey.
Talk to your consultant and see what she says.
You may feel differently after your weigh in x x

Yes I know - you are totally right

I know what my consultant will say!!

I think I will have to see - I have been feeling very lightheaded these last couple of days - feel a bit yuk right now actually :mad:(

x

Yes I know - you are totally right I know what my consultant will say!! I think I will have to see - I have been feeling very lightheaded these last couple of days - feel a bit yuk right now actually :mad:( x[/QUO

Maybe a light meal will do you the world of good.

Any good consultant would rather you had a meal and got back on track then not stick with it so you may be surprised by what she says.
Is there a recipe in the book you could stick with.
It's not worth making yourself poorly so if you do fell poorly you may need something.

Hope you feel better soon x x

Any good consultant would rather you had a meal and got back on track then not stick with it so you may be surprised by what she says. Is there a recipe in the book you could stick with. It's not worth making yourself poorly so if you do feel poorly you may need something. Hope you feel better soon x x Not sure what happened with my last post ?

Any good consultant would rather you had a meal and got back on track then not stick with it so you may be surprised by what she says. Is there a recipe in the book you could stick with. It's not worth making yourself poorly so if you do feel poorly you may need something. Hope you feel better soon x x Not sure what happened with my last post ?

Thanks - I feel worse and worse as the day has gone on... perhaps its not related to the plan? Feeling very faint and have to leave work shortly and commute home! should be fun!

I have emailed my consultant as there is no way I can feel like this for another 2 weeks :mad:(

Thanks for your reply

xx

Thanks - I feel worse and worse as the day has gone on... perhaps its not related to the plan? Feeling very faint and have to leave work shortly and commute home! should be fun!

I have emailed my consultant as there is no way I can feel like this for another 2 weeks :mad:(

Thanks for your reply

xx

Hope you get home ok, let us know how you are x x

Thanks everyone. I got home ok! My consultant said maybe I should move up a step, perhaps for one week and then maybe step back down again... I felt much better once I got home so I'm going to see how it goes... I want to try and stick with it for a while longer yet

Xx

Thanks everyone. I got home ok! My consultant said maybe I should move up a step, perhaps for one week and then maybe step back down again... I felt much better once I got home so I'm going to see how it goes... I want to try and stick with it for a while longer yet

Xx

Pleased you got home ok, lots of people do higher steps but still with great results :)
Do what ever works for you chick x x x

Thanks angelupnorth

I think I need to stick with it as in 3-4 weeks I will have to swap to something else anyway. So I may as well try and get as much out of this as I can! I think I will speak to my CWC at my weigh in today and say I will carry on SS but if I start feeling unwell then I may introduce a small meal each day... I also think I will have to give up the running for a week or two...

How are you getting on with your restart?

x

Thanks angelupnorth

I think I need to stick with it as in 3-4 weeks I will have to swap to something else anyway. So I may as well try and get as much out of this as I can! I think I will speak to my CWC at my weigh in today and say I will carry on SS but if I start feeling unwell then I may introduce a small meal each day... I also think I will have to give up the running for a week or two...

How are you getting on with your restart?

x

Morning, you can get great results in the next 3 to 4 weeks, maybe she will advise against the running, it could be that you just don't have enough reserves and that's why your feeling poorly. I always walk whist on plan, upto 40 / 50 miles per week when I'm In the zone lol and I've never had a problem but running is more strenuous so it could be that.

Good luck with weigh in , be sure to let us know how your getting on.

I'm doing great, day 3 and full of energy, feel better than I have for a long time so fingers crossed I continue like this x x

Morning, you can get great results in the next 3 to 4 weeks, maybe she will advise against the running, it could be that you just don't have enough reserves and that's why your feeling poorly. I always walk whist on plan, upto 40 / 50 miles per week when I'm In the zone lol and I've never had a problem but running is more strenuous so it could be that.

Good luck with weigh in , be sure to let us know how your getting on.

I'm doing great, day 3 and full of energy, feel better than I have for a long time so fingers crossed I continue like this x x

That's great news! Glad you are feeling so good.

I know I am in Ketosis as I use the sticks but definitely don't feel great like other people have reported! Still don't feel too bad today. I know my CWC would say not to run but I just don't want to get out of practice! Still I'm sure a week off won't hurt...

Will report in later with weight loss

xx

That's great news! Glad you are feeling so good.

I know I am in Ketosis as I use the sticks but definitely don't feel great like other people have reported! Still don't feel too bad today. I know my CWC would say not to run but I just don't want to get out of practice! Still I'm sure a week off won't hurt...

Will report in later with weight loss

xx

How did you get on ? You ok x x x x

6lb off! Yay! All the pain and grief was worth it!

Doing SS again this week - just 3 packs and water and then will start moving up the steps from next week

X

Back