Day 1....

Thanks Waffle!! Awesome but painful! ha ha xxx

I can't imagine, I wouldn't cope on milkshakes and soups lol! I think I'd go a bit mental xx

Well, delighted this morning as I was the next stone under on the scales this morning despite my bad weekend! So nice to see some different numbers for a change! 3 lbs to go for my first mini goal of 2 stone lost! x

Yay! It's such a good feeling! Chuffed for you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off at weigh in yesterday. Consultant makes it 4 lbs to go to 2 stone loss - I make it 3 but either way happy with the way things are going. Made a couple of bad choices food wise recently but as I am clearly still on a very low calorie diet, it seems to be OK..

Going to be on step 2 for the next 2 weeks and then Step 3 until the end of November (this is the new plan!). Hoping to shift another half a stone in that time (at least) so need to start pulling my socks up again!

xx

2lbs off at weigh in yesterday. Consultant makes it 4 lbs to go to 2 stone loss - I make it 3 but either way happy with the way things are going. Made a couple of bad choices food wise recently but as I am clearly still on a very low calorie diet, it seems to be OK.. Going to be on step 2 for the next 2 weeks and then Step 3 until the end of November (this is the new plan!). Hoping to shift another half a stone in that time (at least) so need to start pulling my socks up again! xx

Well done Tiffel! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off at weigh in yesterday. Consultant makes it 4 lbs to go to 2 stone loss - I make it 3 but either way happy with the way things are going. Made a couple of bad choices food wise recently but as I am clearly still on a very low calorie diet, it seems to be OK.. Going to be on step 2 for the next 2 weeks and then Step 3 until the end of November (this is the new plan!). Hoping to shift another half a stone in that time (at least) so need to start pulling my socks up again! xx

Well done, 2 off is good going ( anything off is good to me )

It's good to plan the steps, I'm sure you can shift another half stone by the end of Nov :)

Struggling a bit at the moment... I think that having got to 'goal' I'm finding it hard to stick with it ... I'm tending to have a couple of packs and either a meal which is a bit more than I should be having or a good meal but then some sort of 'treat' .... I want to reign it in as I really want to keep losing but struggling a bit :mad:(

Struggling a bit at the moment... I think that having got to 'goal' I'm finding it hard to stick with it ... I'm tending to have a couple of packs and either a meal which is a bit more than I should be having or a good meal but then some sort of 'treat' .... I want to reign it in as I really want to keep losing but struggling a bit :mad:(

Getting to " goal " can feel like the end of the journey but it's more important than ever to reign things in, hope your ok and get back in The Zone soon x x x

Getting to " goal " can feel like the end of the journey but it's more important than ever to reign things in, hope your ok and get back in The Zone soon x x x

Thanks Angel!

I am back in the zone today, thank god! I got on the scales this morning and have STS despite my various slip ups over the weekend which has spurred me on to reign it in. I am supposed to be on step 2 this week but I think I will SS+ till my weigh in on Wednesday then swap to Step 2 after that. Hopefully that will get things moving in the right direction again.

Thanks for your support

xx

Thanks Angel!

I am back in the zone today, thank god! I got on the scales this morning and have STS despite my various slip ups over the weekend which has spurred me on to reign it in. I am supposed to be on step 2 this week but I think I will SS+ till my weigh in on Wednesday then swap to Step 2 after that. Hopefully that will get things moving in the right direction again.

Thanks for your support

xx

No problem at all, we're all in this together, I'm pleased you feel more positive today, good idea to wait for step 2 just that little longer, it may make a difference and like you say it could help you feel as though your going in the right direction, stick with it x x x

Just thought i would come and say hello!

WPW you are doing really well - good luck for today! I stopped CWP around Halloween and joined Slimming world the following week.

I obviously put on a couple of pounds at first but have started losing again and have lost just under half stone in 3 weeks which I am pleased about! I weigh less now that i have for about 20 years i reckon! Anyway thought I would just swing by with a hello! as you were all such a great help and motivation for me whilst i was on CWP, glad to see so many of you doing so well

xxx

Back