day 1

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well i am have managed day 1 and survived. i even had a friend want me to go to lunch and she knew i was on the diet she thought i should give in on day one!! But i was stronger than that so am happy i was able to say no. :girlpower:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mariemoore

mariemoore Full Member

im starting tommorow how do you fel what are you having flavour wise, have you much to lose good luck,marie

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Thats the right way to do it! Prove that you're made of tougher stuff than that. You got through day one and that's the way you have to do it -a day at a time until it begins to feel like second nature. WELL DONE!!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done for not going to lunch keep going hun xx

6. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :happy096: Well done for staying strong!!! keep it up over next couple of days & your be well on your way,good luck & remember we are here if you need support...caz xx

7. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Isn't it funny how "supportive" some friends are...well done for not giving in and good luck first week is tough but damn it is so worth it xx

8. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

Well done hun xxxxx first week is really hard:eatdrink017:, there's no denying that, second week not as hard:scale:, third week, as blackrose said, is second nature:party0019:!!! Stay strong, we know you can do it!!!
    Ps :welcome: to the club xxxxxxx

9. teenybash

teenybash Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.35%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi, this is my first day today.... well done to you turning your friend down and boooooo to your friend for not being supportive. hope you gave her a piece of your mind! anyhoo good luck and loadsa support coming your way from me

lyndsey x

10. molly68

molly68 Full Member

Well done and keep it up! Take each day as it comes and relish in every sucessful one.

Good luck to you and everyone else just starting out on your LT journey, you will be feeling fantasic in no time at all.

11. denajane

denajane Full Member

Welcome everyone and well done for stayong strong, I have been in many situations meetings with free lunch, girlie days at friends with mountains of goodies but explained to everyone what I was doing and Im glad to say they are really supportive and never tried to force anything on me and I am proud to say 5 weeks and not cheated once!!!
    It does get easier to turn these things down but I refuse to hide away from I just because I am on a diet I need to prove to myself that I can be in that situation and still refuse x If I can do it anyone can xx

12. deflating

deflating Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.6lb(6.4%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ha all, I finally started LT today, just did my first choco shake ewww:eek:, really was'nt that bad, i drank loads between mouthfulls of the sawdust and made it. Now only 13 more to go this week, i'll hack that hopefully and let y'all know how its going

13. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi thanks for all the nice comments am now on Day 4 and have been struggling a bit but i hope come my wi i will get good results that will help me continue

14. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    well done you and shame on your friend to try and persuade ya. She should be supporting ya if she knows ya are on a diet so well done for your motivation. All the best with your wi, take care

15. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    I agree with Denajane, just get out there, don't hide with the shakes & let them all get on with trying to tempt you!! We're made of strong stuff here lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.