Day 1

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Minxy Mummy, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Minxy Mummy

Minxy Mummy Going, going, ........

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    And so it begins....again!
    I did LL 4 years ago and lost 6 stone in 14 weeks and felt FANTASTIC!!! I managed to maintain for a fair few months but became complacent and the weight went back on at a rate of knotts! I met a lovely guy whilst I was maintaining and we subsequently got married in 2005 and have had 2 beautiful daughters who are our pride and joy. It is now very important to be to lose a lot of weight and keep it off as I don't want my girls to have a "fat" Mum who can't play all the games or who can't join in the Mum's race at sports day etc, at present I won't take them swimming as I am too embarassed and I feel awful for denying them what should be a fun family outing. Therefore I am getting back on the wagon and this time I have the greatest incentive in my babies.
    I am starting at 16st 9lbs and size 20.
    I have never used a forum before but I think the support will be good for me this time round.

Ciao for now. xxxx

:sign0144:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Hey there and :welcome: to minimins. You know what LL is about and if you stick to the plan you'll get good losses, your previous loss was amazing. Feel free to come on for any support/questions you have or just even if you are finding it tough. Have a read of the previous threads as I'm sure you'll find loads of inspiration on them too.

4. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Welcome MM

You'll find the support here very helpful. Everyone says that losing the weight is the easy part. It's the maintenanace that's so difficult. I'm sure you'll do it this time for your little ones.
    Good luck.:vibes::vibes::vibes::queen::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

5. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    welcome and good luckxx

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Welcome Minxy - and all the luck in the world to you.

Remember - you are not alone - we're all in this together! So come on - jump in - and GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!

XX

7. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    welcome, and enjoy the journey, i start tomorrow, and my foodpacks on Wed, i am very excited and nervous, i have never done this before.:)

8. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Welldone Minxy mummy for your return. I wish you all and everyone all the best on your new journey to a wonderful new you.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.