Day 1...

VickyStreet

So today is the day i start the CB diet for the 3rd time :eek: I have just got back from my lady and since the last time i see her which were in Feb i have put on whopping 9lbs and a few inches here & there :cry:suppose it doesnt help its that time of the month so feeling very bloated and carrying extra water, but im hoping that will die down before next week.... i hope :confused: So yea im really excited about it and feel more determined this time round than my last 2 stints on the CB diet. First stint on this diet i lost 5 stone, loosing 5 stone then i still didnt get to my target weight so im hoping this time round i will, i have just under 5 stone to loose to reach my target so im sure if i can loose that kind of weight first time round im sure i can do it again..... I hope :)

Last edited:
Hi Vicky,

Best of luck :)
You can do it this time, for sure!
You are already losing weight, today!

I'm on my Day 2 of CD so I'm drinking lots of water and focusing on my first weigh in. Dreaming about all the weight I will lose! And you will too :)

Ta ladies..
Amber n may well done for loosing 10lbs in your first week that is well good, im hoping for that kind of weight loss in my first week

9 lbs gain is nothing, hun! Most of that will have been regained water and glycogen - so you'll lose most of that, if not all of it, in the next 7 days!

Welcome back! You can do this! :D

Hey vickystreet and roisin, join my may weight loss goal!!! Nothing to lose but weight, all the support u need 2 gain;)
vickystreet losing 5lbs ur 1st time out is amazing!! Well done!

My may goal is 16lbs:)

Thanks Amber_n_May, will do that now :)

well done on the 5stone you've lost already..good luck and you will defo do it!
just keep saying YES I CAN! lol

Back