Day 10 and feeling crap :(

kat01234

Hi guys, on day 10 and boy I am moody and very hungry today!!!:cry:

My stomach is rumbling and I feel awful. Am drinking water to try and make it pass but it's starting to make me feel sick :sigh:.

Just hoping it's going to pass as have normally be feeling great!

Hey Kat, I'm on Day 9 and do sympathise! Is it worth trying to occupy your mind with something, maybe read a book. Otherwise take a nice hot bath or paint your nails. Sorry all really girly suggestions and not everyones cup of tea I know!
Keep at it! x

Ahhhh thanks TBSX feeling a little better now, going to have an early night and hope I wake a bit brighter ! Our weight and losses are very similar and started at the same time! ;) xx

So they are.... how did you decide on your goal?
I think I plucked a figure out the air and I'm now wonder if it was a step to far, time will tell x

Hi guys, on day 10 and boy I am moody and very hungry today!!!:cry:

My stomach is rumbling and I feel awful. Am drinking water to try and make it pass but it's starting to make me feel sick :sigh:.

Just hoping it's going to pass as have normally be feeling great!
I totally feelur pain..... i miss food dreadfully. I think about it all the time.... im hungry all the time too...i am fed up of relying on hot baths... lol.... i need some fooooood xx

I'm glad that I'm not the only one, feeling better today but find the weekend harder so not looking forward to this one!

I weighed 11 stone when I got married and felt 'slim' so if I could get anywhere near it I'd be very happy!! :D Just have to keep remembering why I am doing this. Have my first meeting Monday - have been doing the past two weeks waiting for class to start, so hopefully will start to feel better then x

Back