Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 10 and feeling crap :(

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by kat01234, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.24%)
    Hi guys, on day 10 and boy I am moody and very hungry today!!!:cry:

My stomach is rumbling and I feel awful. Am drinking water to try and make it pass but it's starting to make me feel sick :sigh:.

Just hoping it's going to pass as have normally be feeling great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey Kat, I'm on Day 9 and do sympathise! Is it worth trying to occupy your mind with something, maybe read a book. Otherwise take a nice hot bath or paint your nails. Sorry all really girly suggestions and not everyones cup of tea I know!
    Keep at it! x

4. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.24%)
    Ahhhh thanks TBSX feeling a little better now, going to have an early night and hope I wake a bit brighter ! Our weight and losses are very similar and started at the same time! ;) xx

5. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    So they are.... how did you decide on your goal?
    I think I plucked a figure out the air and I'm now wonder if it was a step to far, time will tell x

6. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    I totally feelur pain..... i miss food dreadfully. I think about it all the time.... im hungry all the time too...i am fed up of relying on hot baths... lol.... i need some fooooood xx

7. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.24%)
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one, feeling better today but find the weekend harder so not looking forward to this one!

I weighed 11 stone when I got married and felt 'slim' so if I could get anywhere near it I'd be very happy!! :D Just have to keep remembering why I am doing this. Have my first meeting Monday - have been doing the past two weeks waiting for class to start, so hopefully will start to feel better then x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.