Day 10 and first WI due tomorrow morning........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Overtiredmum, 30 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    So my question is, is it really normal to feel THIS bloody nervous??!!!!!:confused:

I have stuck to CD rigidly over the last ten days and I'll be very honest I haven't really found it that difficult. The only time I flt hungry, or rather thought I felt hungry, was at the weekend and when I sat down and thought it through, I wasn't actually hungry, was just used to the Saturday night routine of takeaway and a bottle of wine. So, I had a glass of water and ten minutes later I felt fine.

I know I have lost weight as my size 16 work trousers I am having to wear with a belt whereas before last Monday they were slightly tight, so I know I have lost something.............. so why am I so nervous????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I dont know why your nervous! Look you know in your heart you have lost weight so go for your weigh in feeling confident. I felt my jeans after the 1st week were lose i actually had to keep pulling them up and i lost 14pounds week 1!

Best of luck tomorrow and be sure to let us know how you did and well done for not eating saturday night. The weekends are hard for many of us here :)

:talk017::talk017:

4. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    Thanks Becky, I am I am silly for feeling this way, but so used to failing at diets, even though I have only 3 stone to lose. I'll defo let you know how I get on though :)

5. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I am sure you will have a good weight loss tomorrow.

Don't forget to post your loss :)

6. Susie Woosie

Susie Woosie Gonna be slim

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck 4 2morro!! I'm always nervous when getting weighed too. I think it is just a fear of those bloody scales - I hate them!!! I'm sure you'll be fine. Have you not weighed yourself at all?? I'm in day 2 and I'm busting to get weighed, I don't know how you've went 10 days!!!

Let us know how you get on!!

Susan x

7. Overtiredmum

Overtiredmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 2
    No, have deliberately tried not to weigh myself as I tend to get all obsessed with it after a while, so am just going to stick to my weekly weigh in. Did measure myself though and have lost 3in from my waist!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.