Day 10 and really not a happy bunny

Nuttydentalnurse

It's me again think I'm the only one that moans and groans :-(
I'm feeling really miserable today my mouth is sore and tongue is white and furry can't work out if its the diet or I'm becoming unwell ?
It's my bday tomorrow and I so want wine and chocolate but have to remind myself it's foods like that , that got me here !!
So need cheering up !!

I feel for you hun this is a daunting time not being able to have the food and drink we use to associate with celebrations but if you think that by your next birthday you will have reached your goal that would be way better than any food or drink can ever taste. Happy birthday for tomorrow sweetie maybe treat yourself to something like getting your hair done or watch a movie you want to see I hope you feel better soon x

15/04/12 - 18st5lb 20/04/12 - 17st8lb

It's hard when you have celebrations come up. My nan did a family meal for everyone t Easter and I sat there with my flapjack lol

Ah nutty, sorry you're feeling crap :eek: give your teeth a brush and scrub your tongue, it might help

You may not like this/agree with this but to be honest i think its your subconscious playing tricks on you!!! The mind is a very powerful thing and its trying to tell you lipotrim isn't for you so you can celebrate your birthday the way you normally do - when i say celebrate i mean eat and drink like there's no tomorrow! (well that was my birthdays anyway lol!)

If you get through tomorrow you will be unbelievably proud of yourself... i shouldn't have said 'if' you get through tomorrow WHEN you get through tomorrow you'll be unbelieveably proud of yourself And so will all your lipotrim friends. We have faith in you :)

Happy birthday in advance Nutty :)x x x

Yep Nutty, agree with Cath

Your head wants you to celebrate like you always do!! Feel proud that you are doing so well and that you are making a difference everyday to your weight and your confidence. Next birthday, you'll have even more to celebrate!! I've done LT thru my birthday too. It's just another day and you can enjoy a nice meal etc after you've lost your weight, done your refeed and have a plan in place. I shall not wish you Happy Birthday tonight, I'll save that for tomorrow x x x

Happy birthday!!!!

You can get through today just remember birthdays aren't about food. Food is fuel for your body the same as the shakes are. they are about spending time with your family. If you can do it today you can do it everyday.( I did it on my birthday too so know how you feel, but you can do it

Have a great day!!
X

Hi Nutty, :birthday:!!!

i know its difficult but im sure you'll get through it, and your efforts will soon be rewarded when you get into those perfect 10's :)
I went to my aunts house yesterday for a family get together and everyone was eating yummy food and all i had was my shake, felt really crap but I reminded myself of the reason why im on this and that I've lasted 10 days on it just like you. If we can do 10 days then we can definitely keep going, just take it one day at a time hun and hang in there :) xx

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Nutty!
Happy birthday to you!!! x x x

Have a lovely day x x x
:bday:

Well done Nutty! Focussed is always good x x x

Back