Day 10 SS

Hi just found this site and the posts have really motivated me. I am on day 10 of SS and so far so good - I lost 12lb in my first week. I am finding the whole process liberating as I do not have to think too hard - just which flavour shake I fancy:)

I have tried all the other diets at some point - really like slimming world but found it took too long to show any difference - gonna give CD a go for 12 weeks and then will probably go back to slimming world as I am not sure I can justify the cost for too long - is this the wrong attitude to have?

Any way time will tell - I might reach goal in 12 weeks:):):)

How is everyone else doing

S

Hi :)
Well done, your first week had a fantastic result! :happy096:
I've just started week 5 and have just over 6 weeks until I go on holiday, so I really must stay motivated! Don't miss the food, just the Friday night vodka! :sigh:

Sue :D

whenever people mention the cost it reminds me that not everyone drinks as much as i used to. I'm saving a *fortune* in unbought prosecco and vodka. :eek:

You guys are right - the cost when put in perspective is relative - I am saving on wine and take aways! and doing something positive too :)

I save money only thing I need money for in the week is petrol plus it's £2 per meal which I think is reasonable . I would pay anything to be thin so I think it's A bargain I think weightwatchers and SWorld is more expensive as the healthy food cost a fortune and sooooooooooo much temptation xx

Well just had my third weigh in and it is another 5lb off - so happy 22lb in three weeks :) I am so motivated for next week, how is everyone else doing?

Savannah:-) said:
Well just had my third weigh in and it is another 5lb off - so happy 22lb in three weeks :) I am so motivated for next week, how is everyone else doing?

Wow that's great!

I save money only thing I need money for in the week is petrol plus it's £2 per meal which I think is reasonable . I would pay anything to be thin so I think it's A bargain I think weightwatchers and SWorld is more expensive as the healthy food cost a fortune and sooooooooooo much temptation xx

Ive said quite a few times in this form that CD is expensive etc, but the smile I have each week after losing weight and cms is much more precious than the 67.00/week I spend.

I never was a drinker and always used to cook lunch and take it to work so Im not really saving money from stopping other things but I dont care cos Im losing weight and much faster than any other method Ive used! :D

Back