Day 10 Update

sammyzip50

Silver Member
Well I am still a bit disappointed as I am still feeling quite rough. I thought by now and being in ketosis the heavy head and feeling weak would have passed and this so called euphoria is still to come. I am drinking more than enough water and having three meals a day with snacks in between.

I am technically in the cruise phase though it has been PP days since day one however I lost 5 pounds and that was officially last Friday on day 5 and it is now day 10. I am starting to wonder that I am not suited to this diet and that the weight loss doesn't outweigh the suffering, to be honest.

I have to really be productive at work most of the time with deadlines, consistent intense concentration and doing my PhD part time. So it is full on with reading and reading… It has been a hard slog that I thought would have sorted itself out by now.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the feedback. I have been taking supplements and my PV day starts on Friday. I am doing the five PP then PV. Thinking about it though some people who do other ketogenic diets don't have food at all and the headaches stop after the first few days and have bursts of energy? Same priniciples?

Hi Sammy my ten day buddy :) lol sorry to hear your not feeling to happy or well on Dukan, don't give up though you are doing great it may not be what you expected but you might get a little burst :) you have still lost and that's better than some who are struggling, c'mon........

If you leave me now.....lalalalala

Lol :) big Dukan hugs xx

Sorry you still feel bad babe, I've sent you a PM.

Back