Day 100 !!!

VirgoGirl

So, here it is, a day I never thought I'd reach.

100 days of LighterLife soups and shakes. (OK, I know, I had the *ahem* occasional blip, but I at least got to Day 86 without eating once).

Annoyingly, I have no idea what I weigh now, having missed class on Monday. Would have been good to have exact before and after weights. Not that now is 'after' as such, I still have more to lose. But you know what I mean.
Am going to get OH to to take my measurements tonight so I do at least have an accurate record of how much I've shrunk in 100 days. Will also take an 'after' photo so I can see what I've achieved.

I think I feel a little deflated. When I started this, I told myself I'd give it 4 weeks and would see how I got on. Never really expected to get this far. But, having read about other people's huge losses, I rather hoped that *if* I got to the 100 days I'd have lost almost all my flab. Instead, realistically, I have another couple of months worth to go.

Except I don't.

I need to be getting back onto proper food in good time for the wedding & honeymoon, so I only have 4 weeks before moving onto gradually bringing food back.
Having *cheated* in the last couple of weeks, and eaten food (a wedding reception and *medicinal* post-op recovery) I'm realising more and more, that I've only scratched the surface when it comes to resolving my skewed way of using food. But, progress is progress.

Onwards .....

You have done so well completing your 100 days, you should be so proud. Don't feel deflated just think of how you looked before you joined LL.

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: wow you have lost loads i bet you look stunning!! well done for 100 days

well done for getting through the 100 days!! Its so bloody hard that you can feel really proud of yourself! Minor slippage is minr slippage & you got back on track & thats the main thing!! Hang in there!

Well done, you've done brilliantly :clap:

Cath

Belated congratulations on getting to 100 days.... that is such a great acheivement, even sith the odd blip you got back on the lighterlife road :p

Hers to day 101 :D

Thanks so much everyone.

OH measured me last night:

neck 36cm - 33cm (3cm loss)
left upper arm 36cm - 30cm (6cm)
right upper arm 39cm - 32cm (7cm)
bust 108cm - 99cm (9cm)
waist 88cm - 77cm (11cm)
stomach 108cm - 93cm (15cm)
hips 120cm - 104cm (16cm)
left thigh 75cm - 64cm (11cm)
right thigh 76cm - 64½cm (11½cm)
left calf 45cm - 41cm (4cm)
right calf 45cm - 40½cm (4½)

Am so glad I've kept a record, and it thrills me to know that even in the two weeks since we last got out the tape measure, I've lost another 1cm from my bust and 1½ from my hips.
Will get a pic taken this evening, and hopefully get to put up before and 'two-thirds through' shots on here.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: What an inspiration, well done for doing 100 days.I'm on day three and reading about sucess like that really motivates me.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: harri x x x

Back