Day 100

jcjazzy

Silver Member
This is my 100th day of full abstinence and I am planning to start RTM tomorrow.I am absolutely delighted with my progress on LL having lost 4 st 3lb already.This diet is extreme but really rocks.Good luck to everyone else currently on it.Stick with it.The results are fab :D

Last edited:
Well done JCJ - seems like only 5 minutes ago we were welcoming you to Minimins, told you time would fly :)

Sure has Sean! I can't believe how quickly it has gone.I've been studying the RTM part for the last week.Some great posts and info from you,Minerva and the others.I like the way you push the boundaries a wee bit-think that's healthy!!Will keep reading :D:D x

Thanks Lucy, Not sure I will be able to give you any advice LOL !How much more time are you doing on developers?

Definitely for the whole of June Jazzy, then I'll re-evaluate where I am. Idealy I want to lose another 21 lbs, so I think I'll probably have to go a week or 2 into July, although that is going to be difficult as I have a lot of stuff going on in July (social) that I had planned as I thought I'd be on RTM by then. So - we'll see - but certainly the next few weeks will be development for me :)

I'm sure you'll continue to do well Lucy.I'm in a similar boat and have started RTM early due to an upcoming holiday,even though I'm not near target yet.Plan to do something else(whisper it- DC) on my return,until I get to a target I am happy with.

Well, it appears a lot of people still lose on RTM, so you may be ok - I'm certainly not going to sweat it if I'm a few pounds off target - if I feel the time is right I'll go for it.

I don't know anything about DC, I'll have to go and have a nosey :)

Right - off to whip up a strawberry shake and then an early night - Pilates tomorrow - dreading it already! Have a fab weekend Jazzy, and enjoy your first meal tomorrow xx:)

JCJ - congratulations on your losses to date! You have a healthy approach to the diet and will do well on RTM I'm sure.
The guys posting on RTM are setting a great example to follow.

I am looking forward to the day I start RTM, but want to get to a healthy weight first. LL really works and I feel amazing, but a fair way to go yet. I'd be interested to hear your results on DC when you get there.

Thanks TI, You have also done really well on LL.Will keep you posted on my results once I start DC.Still Ive got a few weeks on RTM and a holiday first !

JCJ - Where are you going on holiday? Somewhere sunny - or staying in bonny Scotland?

We have plans for camping around Scotland in the summer, but I have booked a holiday for the family in October. It'll be the first time the kids have been abroad. We were offered a self-catering place in Menorca, so looking forward to that and hoping I'll be a few weeks into RTM. With SC I should be able to make sure I stick pretty closely to the lists.

Hi TI, You are very good :)!Where are you going camping?Sounds great.Menorca is a lovely island too.if you haven't been before visit the old capital Cuidadella (sp?) Its lovely and very spanish.Have a coffee and watch the world go by.
This year its Tenerife for 2 weeks AI :eek: (don't worry I'll be sensible),but next summer we plan to hire a motorhome and visit lots of places on the west coast.(OH and I are going to Rome in April for our 20th wedding anniversary)We already have been to the Hebrides,Orkney and Skye so want to see more of the mainland.Applecross and Ardnamurchan are deffo on the itinenery(sp) so far and hubby has other places up his sleeve.I'm a bit worried about the midge though after getting eaten alive years ago at Ullapool.Scotland is so beautiful-its a shame the weather is so variable. I'm sure more folks would stay at home if the weather was better x

Back