Day 11 and Official Weigh In

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Hi Everyone

Just a quickie as I'm a little pushed for time right now.

As some of you may recall my first trip to the pharmacy to weigh in and get supplies was actually on Day 4 and the pharmacy assistant barely said 2 words to me and was really just useless. Anyway, back today and got a different person. While he was a little on the slow side (had to ask me how many pounds in a stone for example to convert from kg's to st's and lbs) he was friendly and did take the time to ask how I was getting on.

Weigh in result was -7lbs off!! \o/ day 4 to day 11 so am pretty chuffed with that. Am still sticking with my own weigh in results for tracking purposes but always nice to have your losses backed up at the pharmacy heh

I did buy one of the shakers but OMG it's enormous! think I will stick to the blender but at least it's there if I ever need to go portable!

Hope everyone is have a great start to their weekend. Day 11 for me and going strong, totally lost my appetite which is unusual but am glad, that'll make it even easier.

Day 12 tomorrow is my danger day, never made it past that before so wish me luck! Shall check in later and catch up with everyone.

*hugs*

^.^

Hi Cookeh, so very well done! What a fantastic weight loss! Bet you are so pleased! You will be fine and WILL get past your danger time....just think positive! You can do anything you put your mind to. Keep us all posted on your progress. Good luck!

fantastic hun,well done x

best of luck with getting past day 12.you can do it and break the pattern x

Wooohoo fantastic Cookeh! You're cooking with gas now, and day 12 will pass without a thought!

You are in this for the long haul, and you'll not stop until you reach that goal!

It makes such a big difference to have a good pharmacist. My pharmacist is amazing! I always come out feeling on top of the world, they're so encouraging.

I'll not need to wish you luck as you'll not need it!

Well done hun! ive no appetite either alot of the time so i wudnt worry bout dat juts have ur shakes anyway they are medicine afterall haha! You dont fill the shaker all the way hun it has to be that big so weird people like me who use loads of water have enough space haha!

Stop tinking bout day 12 you are doin so well it wud take a huge truck to push you off the road to success. :)

Well done you - great start!! x

well done cookeh, you are doing great. Stay strong on day 12 cos you know you can do it and you would be absolutly gutted if you gave now. Think of how you will feel on christmas day in that outfit a few sizes smaller. Sending hugs and will power to you xxx

Cookeh, well done. All the hard work is done i.e. starting, getting into ketosis, getting thru wk 1. So hang in there now and you won't feel the days and WEEKS passing by and the weight falling off. Keep strong.

Thank you all so very much for your wonderful replies. Not been around much lately but still on track and doing well. Day 14 today which means Weigh Day tomorrow!! Can't wait!! hehe Fingers crossed and shall keep you posted! ^.^

Back