Day 11 but struggled today. :(

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Hey guys,

Well today has been my worst day since starting. :( I've got a sore throat and feel so achy all over. Plus I've been feeling not hungry but like I could eat, which didn't help as I was feeling sorry for myself. :(

Then to top it off I was in work till 10 and the person who I was on with had mini ploughmans rolls and jammy dodgers!! Argh!! They kept offering me some but I just made out I couldn't eat with feeling ill. I haven't told anyone at work I'm on the shakes as they don't get it so offer food more.

I didn't cheat which I'm pleased with but I did have moments of why can't I? I don't think it helps that I've not been weighed after week 1 but only 3 days then I can see how I've done. :)

Sorry for the moan. I just needed to vent. Lol.

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hang on in there chick! It will all be worth it, and when you see the loss when you get weighed it'll spur you on even more.

Once you have your weigh in it will make you feel really great and proud that you have stuck with it so far. And its the little victories like saying no to jammy dodgers that are worth celebrating and being proud of!

Back