Day 11

debdah

Day 11, would love to bite into something nice! Can't waite till next week for my bars! lost 13lb last week, which keeps me happy! How is everyone else doing?

Last edited:
Hi there. Well done on your loss. Why dont you post again in the CD section rather than inductions. I'm sure you will get lots of replies there

hi there congrats on your fantastic loss - I'm too looking forward to next week when i get to trial the bars for the first time - like you I'm a likkle excited about it...ha ha :D x

I can have bars now as I've just finished 2 weeks but I decided not to. I'm concerned they'll turn me into a carb monster and start eating stuff I shouldn't!

Brilliant week 1 weight loss!

Brilliant loss, well done. The bars are lovely and I have one every evening and they have never affected my losses each week, in fact it is what has kept me going because as you say it's lovely to bite into something nice. Good luck and I hope you enjoy them next week xx.

Debdah you're doing brilliantly you should be :) not :( - 13lbs is a fabulous loss, well done :)

Back