Day 111 - 75lb and 60.5" lost!

Lost another 3lb this week! Surprised as feel very bloated thanks to PMT and toilet issues! But pleased to have another loss on my books - another small step in the right direction!!!

Well done Cazza

Incredibly incredibly grumpy and fed up tonight. Very very tired and hungry and grumpy and just ARRGGGHHHH.

Guess the honeymoon is over!

Have had 4 products today - 3 tetras and a porridge. laziness is definitely setting in, I ordered more tetras this week than I have done so far. Am determined to have a decent loss this week - I need one!!! Just need the boost that my losses aren't going to keep getting smaller - so far they have been 16lb, 6lb, 5lb, and then 3lb... They HAVE to increase again, otherwise I am going to be on this journey FOREVER.

Daughter is going to bed shortly. TBH I think I won't be far behind her. Might make me feel a bit less grumpy come morning

Incredibly incredibly grumpy and fed up tonight. Very very tired and hungry and grumpy and just ARRGGGHHHH.

Guess the honeymoon is over!

Have had 4 products today - 3 tetras and a porridge. laziness is definitely setting in, I ordered more tetras this week than I have done so far. Am determined to have a decent loss this week - I need one!!! Just need the boost that my losses aren't going to keep getting smaller - so far they have been 16lb, 6lb, 5lb, and then 3lb... They HAVE to increase again, otherwise I am going to be on this journey FOREVER.

Daughter is going to bed shortly. TBH I think I won't be far behind her. Might make me feel a bit less grumpy come morning

They will increase, you know they will. There were extenuating circumstances behind this week's 3lbs. Have you managed to clear that... ahem... extenuating circumstance yet or are you going to need something industrial strength? :) ;)

Haha the movicol and totm have both helped in that department it seems. Don't feel as though the problem is 100% sorted yet though so going to keep up the movicol for a few more days.

Saw you said on your diary Lily about not getting the ketosis energy boost a lot of people rave about... I seemed to have missed that this time. I am sure it is to do with the time of year - first time I did this is was June - September and I swear it was much easier in the summer - not least because it is already so cold at this time of year, and ketosis just makes that worse!!!! I am of the opinion our bodies try harder to hang on to a bit of fat at this time of year for insulation. But hey - summer is coming!

Tomorrow is Day 31, and marks a whole month on this diet for me. Going to weigh myself Thursday, holding off til then, just so I can get a total weight loss for January. I am hoping for at least a 16lb loss in February, as this will take me to 299lb - under 300lb for the first time in ages. Should be achievable - I lost 14lb in month 2 last time round, and I was on hols and off plan for 2 weeks for that!!!!

Well it is the end of Day 32, and the end of January! Today I have felt totally and utterly in control, which is a wonderful wonderful feeling! I had a couple of days doing SS+ over the weekend, and have managed to get myself right back in to the SS zone :) Today I have been to Waitrose and Asda, and have not bought any food, other than a couple of essentials required to feed the child!

I did however treat myself - it's pay day and I wanted a treat! However I am not quite there yet on the treating myself to new clothes stakes, so instead I bought... COFFEE! 1 giant jar of Carte Noire, a small jar of Douwe Egberts Hazelnut coffee and a small jar of their vanilla one, as well as another packet of orange, mango and cinnamon tea bags as they are rather yummy!!!! Normally on payday I treat myself to a takeaway or a meal out - slightly different!

The other thing I have noticed today - a total absence of hunger! I have just had my second product now, and need to fit a third in before bed! Bearing in mind I am now 4 1/2 weeks in to this, I have only had a couple of days where I have had to force myself to have my products - I LOVE IT when it is like this!!!! I think it helps that after my SS+ weekend, I had 4 shakes on Monday and Tuesday then cut back down to 3 on Wednesday :) I am happy that I can have 4 shakes on days I need them, and 3 on days I don't.

Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning - 1st Feb, just so I have my starting weight for Feb, just for my own record! Nice to be able to say on 1st Jan I weighed 24st 9lb, on 1st Feb I weighed x, 1st Mar I weighed x etc etc etc :) This is a long old road ahead, just nice to have another record of my losses!!!!

Just had giant mug of vanilla coffee - think I best knock off the caffeine now or I will be up all night (again!).

I have some problems with my arm. I've had problems with the ulnar nerve (runs down outside of the arm and in to ring and pinky fingers) for about 5 years - pain, numbness, pins and needles. It comes and goes. Then 18 months ago one of my patients broke my elbow for me on the inside of my arm, and it seems to have messed up my radial nerve (runs in to thumb and forefinger). So now I get shooting pains, patches of numbness, pins and needles and restricted movements in my whole arm. Right now it is pretty bad and is getting me down a bit - mostly because I am scared. I am seeing the physio at the moment and spoke to the Dr today who has prescribed me some hardcore drugs to try and make it bit. Am a bit wary about taking them - I took them once before a few years ago, and they gave me the weirdest dreams! But still, weird dreams have to be better than the stupid pain/numbness/tingling! If the physio doesn't fix it and the drugs don't fix I will need to go and see a surgeon, which I am dreading. I really don't want to have to have surgery on it :(

Re: Day 32 - In Control

Day 33 and still feeling totally in control and awesome. New tablets allowed me a whole nights sleep, which is a miracle! 2 litres of water down so far plus about 2 litres of coffee :) just had my first product, maple and pecan porridge. More because i should rather because i need it, not hungry at all. I love feeling like this!!!! Hoping for 5lb off this week, but we will see. That would take me to 2st 7lb :)

Well it is the end of Day 32, and the end of January! Today I have felt totally and utterly in control, which is a wonderful wonderful feeling! I had a couple of days doing SS+ over the weekend, and have managed to get myself right back in to the SS zone :) Today I have been to Waitrose and Asda, and have not bought any food, other than a couple of essentials required to feed the child!

I did however treat myself - it's pay day and I wanted a treat! However I am not quite there yet on the treating myself to new clothes stakes, so instead I bought... COFFEE! 1 giant jar of Carte Noire, a small jar of Douwe Egberts Hazelnut coffee and a small jar of their vanilla one, as well as another packet of orange, mango and cinnamon tea bags as they are rather yummy!!!! Normally on payday I treat myself to a takeaway or a meal out - slightly different!

The other thing I have noticed today - a total absence of hunger! I have just had my second product now, and need to fit a third in before bed! Bearing in mind I am now 4 1/2 weeks in to this, I have only had a couple of days where I have had to force myself to have my products - I LOVE IT when it is like this!!!! I think it helps that after my SS+ weekend, I had 4 shakes on Monday and Tuesday then cut back down to 3 on Wednesday :) I am happy that I can have 4 shakes on days I need them, and 3 on days I don't.

Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning - 1st Feb, just so I have my starting weight for Feb, just for my own record! Nice to be able to say on 1st Jan I weighed 24st 9lb, on 1st Feb I weighed x, 1st Mar I weighed x etc etc etc :) This is a long old road ahead, just nice to have another record of my losses!!!!

Just had giant mug of vanilla coffee - think I best knock off the caffeine now or I will be up all night (again!).

I have some problems with my arm. I've had problems with the ulnar nerve (runs down outside of the arm and in to ring and pinky fingers) for about 5 years - pain, numbness, pins and needles. It comes and goes. Then 18 months ago one of my patients broke my elbow for me on the inside of my arm, and it seems to have messed up my radial nerve (runs in to thumb and forefinger). So now I get shooting pains, patches of numbness, pins and needles and restricted movements in my whole arm. Right now it is pretty bad and is getting me down a bit - mostly because I am scared. I am seeing the physio at the moment and spoke to the Dr today who has prescribed me some hardcore drugs to try and make it bit. Am a bit wary about taking them - I took them once before a few years ago, and they gave me the weirdest dreams! But still, weird dreams have to be better than the stupid pain/numbness/tingling! If the physio doesn't fix it and the drugs don't fix I will need to go and see a surgeon, which I am dreading. I really don't want to have to have surgery on it :(

Hi Cazza, you are doing fab! You have one day on me Hun! Good idea treating yourself to your nice coffee and fruit teas! I personally can drink black tea and don't like coffee so stick to the water flavouring! Much better than a takeaway well done Hun!

Sorry ou are having such a problem with your arm Hun I hope the drugs work and you don't need the surgery!

Going to see read the rest of your posts x

Day 33 and still feeling totally in control and awesome. New tablets allowed me a whole nights sleep, which is a miracle! 2 litres of water down so far plus about 2 litres of coffee :) just had my first product, maple and pecan porridge. More because i should rather because i need it, not hungry at all. I love feeling like this!!!! Hoping for 5lb off this week, but we will see. That would take me to 2st 7lb :)

Great you had good nights sleep! Good luck for your weigh in Hun! You are doing amazing! X

Great you had good nights sleep! Good luck for your weigh in Hun! You are doing amazing! X

Thanks. Feeling a little disgruntled tonight. Went shopping today and tried on some jeans a size smaller than my current jeans (that are being held up by a belt they are so big. Couldn't fit in to a single pair :cry:I've lost over 2 stone ffs, do I really not deserve to have gone down at least one dress size???? :mad: Sad Cazza tonight.

On the plus side - tomorrow is day 35 - 5 whole weeks of 80% SS/20% SS+ and NOTHING I shouldn't have eaten or drunk!!!!!

Re: Day 32 - In Control

So day 35 today, end of week 5!!!! Have done my measurements to celebrate!!!

31/12/12. 3/2/13
Waist 54" -8 inches 46"!!!
Hips. 57" -8 inches. 49"!!!
Bust 59" -8 inches. 51"!!!
Arms 17" -1 inch. 16"!!!
Thighs 28" -3 inches 25"!!!!

So total loss (based on two arms and two legs :rolleyes: )

32"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So day 35 today, end of week 5!!!! Have done my measurements to celebrate!!!

31/12/12. 3/2/13
Waist 54" -8 inches 46"!!!
Hips. 57" -8 inches. 49"!!!
Bust 59" -8 inches. 51"!!!
Arms 17" -1 inch. 16"!!!
Thighs 28" -3 inches 25"!!!!

So total loss (based on two arms and two legs :rolleyes: )

32"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about your shopping trip Hun! Posted you a message on Hardcore hotties! Fab inch loss Hun! X

Day 36 - end of day 36 at that as I am off to bed very shortly! Can't believe I am in to my 6th week SS/SS+ already!!! Time really is flying. Weigh in changed to Tuesdays now as Consultant is away for the next few mondays. Hoping to see a couple of pounds off tomorrow - would like 5 off but really not holding my breath!!!! Really really would like a bigger loss than last weeks 3lb though - need more than 3lb per week if I am going to hit the average stone a month!!!! Though even at 3lb a week I can get another 5-6stone off before I go on holiday, so it can't all be bad!!!

Day 36 - end of day 36 at that as I am off to bed very shortly! Can't believe I am in to my 6th week SS/SS+ already!!! Time really is flying. Weigh in changed to Tuesdays now as Consultant is away for the next few mondays. Hoping to see a couple of pounds off tomorrow - would like 5 off but really not holding my breath!!!! Really really would like a bigger loss than last weeks 3lb though - need more than 3lb per week if I am going to hit the average stone a month!!!! Though even at 3lb a week I can get another 5-6stone off before I go on holiday, so it can't all be bad!!!

Hi Hun get you day 36 over! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Re: Day 36 - 6th Week ALREADY!!!

Thanks! Day 37, weigh in at 5, eek!

Re: Day 36 - 6th Week ALREADY!!!

4lb off this week. Can't help but feel a little disappointed, which just seems silly really. I have nothing to grumble about, it's coming off after all. I would give anything for a 6 or 7lb loss week to give me a fresh kick of motivation!!!

Back