Step 1 Sole Source Day 12 and feeling fab

melissa85

Silver Member
Well I've made it to day 12 and feeling happy with myself I've stuck to it apart from Sunday when I ended up having a couple o bikkies with a cuppa but apart from that blip I've been 100% and can really notice a change in my clothes I'm still getting hunger pangs when I smell food I'm a bus driver so constantly passing fast food places but I only find the diet hard between 4pm and 7pm is anyone else like that?
Looking forward to my weigh in on Sunday

Fantastic! 8 lbs week 1 is great. It's all about consistency. As a bus driver you cant up your water I presume so i think you'll just have to stick with it. What about making espressos your treat?

Fantastic! 8 lbs week 1 is great. It's all about consistency. As a bus driver you cant up your water I presume so i think you'll just have to stick with it. What about making espressos your treat?

Hiya
I am managing 4l a day water but really have to manage it properly during my driving hours or else it makes a very uncomfortable 4hours lol I don't drink coffee much but I do have a couple of green teas a day im ok once I get thru that time of day.
Did u find certain things or times difficult?

Well done - you are doing great! Is the 4-7 real hunger or habit hunger? I haven't felt real hunger this time round, but plenty of habit hunger in the first few weeks, particularly at times when I would have bought snacks/ sweets on school run etc.

is 4l of water a new guideline, I've noticed lots of people saying it. ( hope it's not as I struggle with 4 pints!) I dont drink nearly that much- my consultant told me to stick to 4 pints/ 2.25 l and not try to go over that as too much water can cause issues as well?

Well done - you are doing great! Is the 4-7 real hunger or habit hunger? I haven't felt real hunger this time round, but plenty of habit hunger in the first few weeks, particularly at times when I would have bought snacks/ sweets on school run etc. is 4l of water a new guideline, I've noticed lots of people saying it. ( hope it's not as I struggle with 4 pints!) I dont drink nearly that much- my consultant told me to stick to 4 pints/ 2.25 l and not try to go over that as too much water can cause issues as well?

Hi Bessie

I think it's more nostalgia and smell grumbles in the belly as I'm not real hungry I don't finish work till 6pm so wouldn't normally be eating at the times I'm feeling it
As for the water no it's not new guidelines but me personally I done LL years back and on that diet u drink 4L a day so whenever I do this diet I aim to drink 3.5-4l as I feel better for it and fuller x

Thanks Melissa - was beginning to worry - struggle with the ints let alone litres - never been a big drinker as don't drink tea or Coffee. before diet I would often get to late afternoon and realise I had not drunk anything all day, so 4 pints is more than enough!!

Thanks Melissa - was beginning to worry - struggle with the ints let alone litres - never been a big drinker as don't drink tea or Coffee. before diet I would often get to late afternoon and realise I had not drunk anything all day, so 4 pints is more than enough!!

I'm the same when I'm not dieting 2 cups of tea a day and mayby 500ml water but when I do this diet I try and make the effort I've always believed the saying "the more u drink the more you shrink" and I have noticed in the past when I havnt drunk my usual my losses were slightly smaller but that's just me mayby it's psychological lol u cud try upping it a quarter each day or give green tea a try I drink 2 cups a day it's good for clearing out the crap in ur body xx

Back