day 13 and really feeling the difference

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by leighsewingdiva, 10 April 2011 Social URL.

1. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ok so i made it to day 13!!!! had a few near misses the last few days but what did i expect taking on 2 cokkie orders simultaneously so having to bake and now ice 118 cookies!!!!!!! and this nice weather is igniting my standard craving for ice cream!
    I'm feeling the difference in my clothes and even in my body and feeling great!
    also hubby has decided to do LT during the school 6 weeks holidays as we will be spending less on petrol for him to commute back and fore so we'll have the money for him to do it!
    :angel09::angel09::angel09::angel09:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silly snacker

silly snacker Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.18%)
    Diet:
    LT
    oh my god are you a confectioner? wow you have some about of will power my dear! congrats on getting this far - can't wait to see how you get on at your wi!

4. abouttime

abouttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow...congrats!! Hoping I can do as well!!

5. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    lol yeah i make cookie bouquets think flower arrangements but with cookies and cookie lollipops (there's pics on my website LDS Designs if you want to see what i mean)
    crazy arent i. luckily the other half of my job (sewing) isnt quite so tempting!! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.