Day 13 of Cd

Sam35

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Am currently on day 13 of CD, I have had many restarts, but this is my longest one so far, so fingers crossed that's a good sign :rolleyes:

My heaviest weight was 13 stone 10lbs, October 2007, but had managed to lose weight gradually, about 1 stone 12 since then.

I weighed in at 11 stone 12lb at My CDC's.

Lost 9lbs in my first week which I was very pleased with.

Struggling a bit, nothing I cant cope with yet, but understand that it will probably get tougher.

Pleased to see they have introduced new flavours, and the porridge, which is delicious!

Anyway, take care everyone and good luck on your journeys.

M x

welcome back to CD and good luck with ur next weigh in.

Welcome back :) I'm about to re-start on thursday - really hope it gets easier the further in you get! :)

good going on your first weeks loss, have you set a weight goal for yourself?

hi,

many thanks for the replies, it is getting easier as im going on so that's cool! :D

My goal weight is around 9stone 7lbs, although im not happy as have put on 2lbs since sunday, dont know why when ive been sticking to 100% ahh well, im sure it's just a little fluctuation :rolleyes:

Don't listen to those scales they'll be lying to you! If you stick to it 100% then trust in the diet.. :D

Cheers PH,

Just felt a little disheartened I think, but im not tempted to come off the diet, there has been blood sweat and tears for me to get this far and no electronic device is gonna get the better off me!! :D

hi! just started recently myself! great weight loss for the first weigh in!!! keep it up :)

Thanks guys,

well, strangely enough the scales were 3lbs down since last wi last friday, mad really.

Im really pleased as totm is lurking round the corner, and so glad I didn't use it as an excuse to eat!!

xxx

Back