Day 13 please help :(

I've just woken up on day 13 and I have only lost 1 pound in the last 6 days!!!!! I have followed the plan to a T. 3 packs a day and nothing but water. The only reason I'm doing this diet is because it is so quick and I have lost more with SW and Dukan.......a lot more! I'm still going to the loo and on not due my time of the month????? Has anyone else experienced this. Nothing else has passed my lips and and getting very upset about it. Do you think my body could just be fighting it and all of a sudden it will start to drop off? No one can have that little calories and not loose weight surely????

Hmm, I don't really know what to say, except I have been there and I know it's really easy to give up but sometimes the body just takes some time to adjust. I read an interview with Christian Bale where he had to lose 3 stone in 2 months for a movie role and he basically did a VLCD and exercised like crazy and he said it took a while for the weight to start shifting because your body goes into starvation mode and tries to hold on to the fat, but eventually it realises it's not going to get any more food and has to start using the fat. And it obviously worked for him. I know he's not a Dr but he is hot so kind worth listening to ;) Also it happens on the Biggest Loser sometimes, no real loss one week and a massive loss the next. Keep going, keep up with the water and try and exercise as much as you can, even if it's just housework or walking, I'm sure next week will pay off :)

Tough weigh in :( my advice is to make sure that you measure yourself too as inch loss doesn't always show on the scales.

I measure arms, hips, waist and bust each week and really notice the difference despite what the scales say :))

Thank you both. Today I've been swimming and walked two miles along the sea front. Now I'm at the end of my first two weeks I'm going to ramp up my exercise I think. It's such a shame, I'm sticking to the diet so well all I need is that little move on the scales to show me it's worth it and I know I could do this! We will see what tomorrow brings, it's impossible to eat this little and not lose weight, hopefully my body is just having a freak out moment! Don't know what I'll do if I get to end of week three and its still like this..... Roll on tomorrow :eek:

Hi, this happened to me too on week 2. I did stick with it though and it fell off In the subsequent Weeks. I've now lost 1 stone 9 since July. I put on a pound this week for no good reason, but expecting it will even out again. There's no way we couldn't lose weight on these few calories. I did take my measurements from the start and it's really helped during the Weeks I didn't lose or didn't lose much.

aww, must be really disheartening but as others have said, it will surely fall of in subsequent weeks - there is no way with so little calories you wont lost the weight. hang in htere x

Was a down week for me, I was only 1lb loss for the first 5 days and ended up with a loss of 4lbs after 7 days. However week 3 picked up again and lost 7lbs.

Thanks everyone. I fell off after this post, on a work night out....oppps. Im not giving up though, back to it 100% today!! xxxx

That's the spirit! Just draw a line under that and carry on!! I almost fell today...I even had the slice of salami in my hand...! I decided that after being 100% all week, cheating at all on day 7 just wasn't worth it..........so had a glass of water....!:rolleyes:

excessive exercise always makes me gain but i lose inches i used to do military style boot camp 4 times a week. so now i just walk now and stick to TS, 4 litres of water and black coffee. when i get to goal that's when i'm joining the gym.

Back