Day 14 and weigh day tomorrow!! :)

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Hey guys, well I've made it to day 14!! :)

I get weighed for the first time (after my initial weigh in) tomorrow so will be 2 weeks really. To say I'm excited it an understatement!

This is when I worry now though, just before thinking 'oh what if I've not lost anything' but I feel so much better in myself and even though I still look big, I know I'm doing something about it. :D plus I know it works and I've been 100%! The only thing I need to improve on is my water intake. Lol. I'm just sick of needing the loo all the time. ;)

Hope everyone else is staying strong!

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Bex, I'm sure you'll have a fab loss! How have you managed to stay off the scales for 2 weeks? I weigh myself every day, I can't help it! Xx

Good Luck x altho you wont need it! youll have a fab loss after 2 weeks! x

Well done and good luck for your weigh in x

Cheers Everyone!

Your support means alot. It's like waiting for Christmas. :)

As good as this diet obviously is, does anyone else feel like time slows way down? I mean to lose huge amounts in a few months is fantastic but the journey to goal feels ages away! Lol.

will post my loss tomorrow guys! Fingers crossed its a good un. :)

xox

Good luck. I weighed in after 2 weeks today and lost 12 lb so I'm very happy- I have another 1.5 stones to go!!! I've been cheating a bit to with the odd chicken shashlik on curry night!!! I've already lost 2.5 since having my baby. 6 months ago so feeling positive xxx wishing you lots of luck xx

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words! :) panic over and I lost a brill 1stone 1lb in 2 weeks!! Chuffed to bits and can't wait for next weigh in. :D

Hope everyone's staying strong!

xox

Well done :)

OMG!!!! thats awesome hunni x well done!

thanks guys!!! :D

Back