Day 15 .....

apia08

I have reached Day 15 which has been a long road :-(

My first social do at work and BBQ (not the weather I know) and free booze, I was so tempted to just have one glass and even under peer pressure to have "Just the one" I reached out for the water and kept on drinking.

I am so pleased with myself but can't stop that niggling feeling of a cool glass of white. (I currently have sparking water in a wine glass - now back at home).

Is it just me or does some people have that desire for a treat :-(

I have reached Day 15 which has been a long road :-(

My first social do at work and BBQ (not the weather I know) and free booze, I was so tempted to just have one glass and even under peer pressure to have "Just the one" I reached out for the water and kept on drinking.

I am so pleased with myself but can't stop that niggling feeling of a cool glass of white. (I currently have sparking water in a wine glass - now back at home).

Is it just me or does some people have that desire for a treat :-(

Well done on sticking to ur guns. I agree with you about the treats, but unfortunately, its not always good as one treat leads to another and so forth...I think the best thingto do is stick it out and reintroduce these foods back into your daily diet like my councellor says..."In the grand scheme of life, this diet does not take very long and is not forever" - Good luck x

Well done on braving it out :) yes the desire to have a treat is a terrible annoyance on this diet. But think of how you will feel when you get to goal, that usually helps me send the nasty tempting thoughts away :)

I know exactly how you feel!! Really fancied a drink last week when I went for someone's leaving do but had a glass of sparkling water with a straw and pretended away. Today I really really fancied some triple chocolate cookies that we have at work and I even put a pack in my bag to eat when I got home. I rushed in to have my chocolate shake instead and gave the biscuits to my mom.

It's so not worth it, so well done sticking to the diet!!

Back