day 18 of june challenge :)

Well done loved-up :D I'm having the same problem with exercise :( could cycle 10 miles before but it makes me feel dire now...that's what was worrying me about my holiday because we do a lot of cycling/walking on hol but happy to say I've got it sorted with my CDC this morning and we have a plan!

Hi everyone

Well I guess its d day today? Well done to everyone with all your amazing losses. :clap::clap::clap:

I've actually put 3lb on because of my romantic weekend and struggle earlier in the week but i was totally expecting it. I've given myself an end date for ssing which is the 7th July. I'm positive this will keep me much more focused knowing that I can start building up to maintanance from then rather than feeling I'm on shakes indeffinatley and getting that rebelious feeling.
So I'm going for a 5lb loss next week and focus on the 7th July to keep me on the downward trip.

Hope you all have a fab weekend

record me as a pound loss,kids off school all week ,so lots of days out. was nt bad but water cosumption down,exercise down and two days forgot packets and had a small chicken salad instead . im not pleased but could have been worse

hey everyone

does anyone have any more losses for me? mine is 0 :( if anyone dosent get weighed till later in the week they can give me lst weeks loss if thats easier? so i can update our loss as a group :D which can hopefully spur us all on

how is the water going? i am going to start swimming as of tomorrow :D i dont usually loose any weight then but lost 7 inches :D

is everyone ok? cos its been quiet on this thread

much love xxx

sorry ,i have lost 2 pounds , cant add up. no stacy , some put weight on , your not the worst . i love swimming , especially now it only takes me two minutes instead of ten to wrestle my costume on

hhahahah gd gd hun :D

i even managed to go swimming on my own how mad lol

i cant wait to be thin, i am feeeling quite positive today :)

xxx

Hey girlies,

It's my first weigh in tonight so hopefully will be able to update you with a loss (well fingers crossed anyways). I've been measuring progress on my own scales at home at think it should be 8lbs (eekk how chuffed am i?!) but feel rather sure that my official weigh in will be less as it's not until tonight and after all my water consumption..... What if I get on my CDCs scales and they haven't budged because I'm full of water - she'll think I've been bad and I haven't!!! How do you guys cope with that? Just not drink all afternoon??

Are weigh-in days always this fretful and stressful???!!!

Congrats to everyone who's lost, keep up the good work and the water consumption!! And those who haven't please stay positive and strong. It's a new day and we'll all get there in the end - even if via the scenic route sometimes!!! We've got to have a life too afterall!!! :) xxx

OMG!!!! Not sure I can actually believe it! A whole 10 lbs gone ...... :eek: I thought my CDC was joking with me until I looked down and saw for myself!!! :party0019: I guess my scales weigh heavier than my CDCs LOL!! Well, guys I certainly wouldn't have had a weight loss like that on any other diet!! All your help and 'thinspiration' has helped me through my first week a breeze. Thanks to everyone for your support. Here's hoping we all a good week this week. Keep glugging that water !! xx:D

Congratulatioins Jayney, that's fantastic :D :D :D

I've managed some gardening today without completely wearing myself out so feeling rather pleased about that :)

Arrhh thanks Wigglychick!! You are welcome to tend to my garden any time you like ... I hate gardening it's too much like hard work - but very good for weight loss!! I'll tell you what, I hadn't realised just how much hard work it is making the bed .... I'm knackered!! All thanks to little puppy pup leaving me a puddle in bed this morning. Bless her!! Oh well - guess it's my 15 minutes done for today!! :D

How's everyone else getting on .... ???

Hey

My WI tomorrow will update then my scales say 0lbs off :(

xx

Hey Everyone

I lost 2 lbs so please sence I been on 1000 plan this week and last week I put on 0.5 lbs. At least I'm still loosing!

thanks for all the support really appreciated

xx:)

Arrrhhh MandyB2, it wasn't a gain!! To stay the same is just fine, it's just your bod hanging onto a bit of extra water due to TOTM. Just think about what next week's WI will be like.

Stick with it hun - be strong xx

I forgot I was in this challenge! I lost 4 lbs 1st week and 6lbs this week - aiming for at least 4 this week as well!

well done Mrs Pink :D My scales are suggesting 4lb off so far, my weigh in is tomorrow though so I'll see what my CDC scales say then.

4lb off this morning :D looking forward now to getting into the 13's:bliss:(1lb will do it, lol!)

Stacey - good luck with your restart today :)

Back