day 18 of june challenge :)

Morning all :D

Well it's afternoon but I just woke up *grin* lazy cow that I am!

GoingForGold you can do it. I had a bad start as well and find it really difficult not to eat even for a day myself let alone for a whole week. The best thing would be to tell yourself I am not going to eat TODAY and dont worry about tommorow :) That is what I am doing cause if I think in terms of not eating for a whole WEEK I start sweating and freaking out. One day at a time..hehehe...and we are here :D You can do it!

Stacey that is brilliant!!! I weighed myself as well and despite a bad start on Friday I am no more in the 14 stone zone either :D I am excited..hahahaa.

Good luck all. I shall be posting later!
xxx

Hi Stacey
Sorry i requested to join ur challenge other day and forgot to post my starting weight. My weigh in day was friday and my starting weight was 13 stone 13 however that was my monring weight and will have to get weighed in of an evening from now on so may have lost more than is reflected but we will see on friday! Fingers crossed for everyone this week! x

Hey everyone,

day 3 not havin good week been on 790 and feel about half stone heavier :(

Did 45 minutes exercise today to burn off some of that food, water not going greta either!

Will be better from tomorrow, hope u all doing well

xx

Day 1 for me.
3 shakes. 3 L water. 30 mins of cardio.

managed to cook for the family and take all the leftovers with them too. could murder a piece of bread right now. tomorrow will be easier.... I hope.

Nightie-night everybody!

xSascha

Hi Stacey

Well done with getting in the 11s. :D:D
I'm back from my lovely weekend having managed 45min cv first thing this morning then a hour of tennis at lunch time and 30mins in the gym this afternoon so actually quite knackered but then I've totally buggered it up this evening as we ended up going for a meal with friends and I ate carbs :eek: and now I'm feeling full and bloated and pretty yuck :jelous:
Hey ho - monday tomorrow and I'll be glad to get back on my shakes.
Well it sounds like everyone is doing FAB and we've all got our goals to achieve for the month. Keep it up everyone.

By the way if anyone is interested in being motivated in the gym or out walking - if you use an Ipod or Mp3 check out itrain.com its a brill website that gives you and audio workout to motivate and instruct you whilst you do your thing. Its got some very yankee types on there but if you need that extra bit of help or you just get borded easily have a look. I think its ace :character00116:
Have a great monday

Now I'm 30 - how do you manage all that exercise??!!!
I'm on day 4 and struggling to find the energy just to walk my little puppy - let alone face the gym!!!! Have managed 45 mins-1 hour of walking each day so far but needed a cheeky snooze (not to mention loads of water) for an hour afterwards to revover!!! Quite frustrating as I normally do an hours run each day - not too sensible thou on this diet me thinks as I'd be in negative calories after 20 mins!! Don't want to be passing out!!!

Keep it up thou guys - we can do this!!!
:)

Hiya Jayney - I'm hoping the energy will come back at some point or I'm going to be in a fix on holiday! I did our usual bike rides last week with the family and spent the day after feeling awful:cry:It wasn't until I did it the 2nd time and felt vile that I realised what was making me feel so terrible. So, I've knocked that on the head for now and have plumped for a little light gardening instead.

Yesterday was fine for me - did my bit of gardening and stuck to SSing and drank lots of water. Sun is shining today so hopefully get a bit more gardening done today :D

How's it going for everyone else ?

Just an update i get weighed on mondays so try to weigh myself on monday mornings so i can get an accurate weight measurement before drinking for England, the scores on the doors for me today

15st 13lb 4 oz or 223.8lb which on my weight loss journey is just a few lb off of half way, I have been kiting 3 times this week already and have been drinking more than 3 litres of water a day.

Me.

Hi Wigglychick! There was me thinking I was just being a wimp!!! Good to know you are struggling too with more strenuous exercise. I'll stop beating myself up about now then!!! Thank you x:D

I thought it was just me as well!!!

morning everyone :D

sum days i can find i can do a lot of exercise, yet some days i find i feel weak from nothing, as of wednesday i am gonna try and do swimming 3-5 times a week for an hour at a time and walk there, but bus back :) however the week i did swimming before i didnt loose as much weight but i did loose inches of my thighs :D

just gotta make sure i drink lots of water

:tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

xxxx

Hiya, sorry for the delay in starting but my cdc was poorly and couldnt come until this morning. So....
So far I have had a choc tetra and 1l of water!

I'm not sure what I want to lose in the month of June, so I'll say 1.5 stone which hopefully I can manage!:D

Exercise wise, I walk to our bus stop every morning lol!! I'm going to try to break that in gently as I have sciatica (weight-related) in my right leg and I am recovering from a badly sprained ligament in my left knee (also weight-related). I'm going to get the mini trampoline out tomorrow night when DH is away and have a bash at that (will have to strap the boobs in methinks!!):D

Hello.
Well it is day one for me and it is going ok so far...But I do feel very determined to do this and lose at least 1 stone this month. I am even considering not having night off for my birthday, end of June, and to keep going until I am at goal.

Well done to everyone :D who got off to a flying start.

Hi Jayney

I only did all that due to feeling mega gulity of eating some lovely food on romantic mini break :D:D and I'll let you in on a secret ...... I can hardly bloody walk today my legs and bum ache from the tennis :eek: I haven't played for 15 years then I decide to play for a whole hour with my very competitive BF . Hence no exercise for me today :( but I shall go first thing tomorrow and burn those cals.
Do you know I've never been in ketosis ever!!! But hey ho I've still lost weight so I'm not complaining. Think its to do with my thyroid or something. Anyone else not been in ketosis despite sticking to ssing?
Hope all you challengers are having a happy monday night. Lets keep up our hard (but good) work ;):p:D:rolleyes::)

Hi Kate,

You did make me laugh - nothing worse that guilt to get you exercising!!! I too have a thyroid disfuntion and when I do my ketositx tests show only a trace of ketones. Maybe it's to do with the thyroxine and our metabolism?? Who knows?!!
:confused:

Hi Kate,

You did make me laugh - nothing worse that guilt to get you exercising!!! I too have a thyroid disfuntion and when I do my ketositx tests show only a trace of ketones. Maybe it's to do with the thyroxine and our metabolism?? Who knows?!!
:confused:

don't fret.
the whole point is to have just a trace of ketones.
more than that means you're short of water & should drink more.
high levels of ketones also make you feel unwell

Hows everyone getting on? Thats me on Day2 of the June challenge and all is going well so far, I think it helps that DH is on cooking duty and all he is cooking for him and the kids is Farmfood grub none of which I find appetising (I hate waffles!). Only problem so far is the water intake, or should I say the incessant peeing!!!:tear_drop: I have been at least 4 times since I started work at 8!!
Maybe its psychological, but my legs dont feel so sore today, who knows but im not complaining!:D

Hey everyone :wave_cry:

I'm really struggling today :cry:I just really want some wholesome food. It doesn't have to be bad food like chips or anything just a good old jacket spud and tuna or a nice wholemeal sandwich. In desperation I've had some lettuce! :ignore: Why am I feeling like this??? I haven't been able to get to the gym today either :break_diet:I really feel like I'm gonna fail. I know I haven't lost any weight this week as I keep losing and putting on the same 3lbs.
I don't feel like I'm moving forward at all. I'm craving normal food (albit heathly) and i don't want to.Why oh why oh why why oh why :hitthefan:

Hey Kate,
Looks like we're in similar parts of the world - I'm in Dudley!

Hope you've managed to resist the temptation still. At least you only had lettuce eh - could have been lots worse!

As for me.......
Today, I'm still feeling positive.

• I've drunk 12 pints of water.
  • I pushed my 13 month old son in his pushchair for a 1 hour 40 minute walk. It was at a lovely, enjoyable pace, but it's movement none the less eh!
  • I also went to the gym tonight & did my 30 minute workout.

Cool that sounds lovely.
Unfortunately its gone from bad to worse for me and I've given in and had something to eat. BUGGER :(:cry::sigh:
And the thing is I don't feel any better for having something just now I feel bloated too and a failure :help2:
This is defo not a good start to my June challenge. Good job its only the 5th today. Also we're having a bbq on thursday night and a 40th birthday party on saturday :doh:

Back