day 18 of june challenge :)

I'm in .
CD Ssing, exercise & water. got all of them .

Hi all, can I join too?

I did a 7 day challenge 2 weeks ago and did really well, but failed miserably on last week's challenge.

I have realised that I cannot SS anymore so I'm starting a Slimfast type diet. Meant to have started yesterday but not quite got to 100% yet. Intend to start 100% full speed ahead on Friday. Hope you don't mind me joining even if I'm not on CD?

My original intentions were to SS for the whole of June and lose 1 stone before the Dublin meet, but with the new plan revised goal is to lose 7lbs before then.

Let's do this!

Hey all you challengers :gimi:

I hope we're all pumped and ready to rock the scales next week :party0019:

I'm defo more than ready as I've been on a training in course all week sitting down all day except for a long walk every 45mins to the loo ;)
I have at least managed to get to the hotel gym for some cv to relieve the bordom and actually get my heart rate up :character00116: I'm sure my collegues have all thought I was slightly weird due to the over active bladder and the sneaking off to my room to make my shakes every 3 hours :ashamed0005:
However I have just had to eat with them so I chose I very enjoyable grilled tuna steak and salad (no tomatos/peppers/onions). So feeling quite smug as I have ignored the hourly hot freshly baked cookies, fresh cream scones and lemon butter cake as well as the slap up meals all accompanied with chips and gorgeous puddings not to mention all the alcohol.

oh my goodness, well done Kate :D

I'm getting weighed in the morning so will report in with my starting weight afterwards. Have been riding my bicycle this week and done a bit of gardening today.

okaies i have finished makin the list of people for the challenge are there are 25 of us :D plse tell me if i have missed anyone out, or anyone wants to drop out (better not tho hahah) so far we have

stacey
wigglychick
barcababex
jazz
spooky
wobbly71
fatboynotyetslim
happe
luciec1
serendipity
honey_dd
meneither
xkarina24
daisy
loved - up
now i'm 30
angiemed
kinomalta
indygocherry
going for gold
mre pink
lukiesgirl
jane
westiegirl
splatno1
Alcala
Hopefull Daisy

good luck!!!! and report back on or before a friday, i will post results table on a sat :)

xx

Thanks Stacey, I'll post my weigh in tomorrow. I'm curious to see what it is because I've had a bit of last supper mentality tonight (including alcohol)!

Bought myself a mini trampoline today (as mentioned one on the last 7 day challenge) and although I haven't had a chance to do a "proper" routine I was so excited that I was like Tigger and bounced on it for ages whilst listening to music (also bought some wireless headphones too). That's gonna be my 15 minutes of exercise each day. Dancing on it doesn't seem like a chore at all!

Good luck everyone else, and we're off.............

COUNT ME IN TOO! Just what I need, off on my beach hols on 30th June, have to get moving!!!
GOOD LOOK EVERYBODY!

Hey

Just weighed myself at 10st exactly! Had afficial WI on tues and was 10 too so i had better geta move on if I'm goona loose any weight this week!

Is anyone else on 790, I'm struggling with it at the min :( much prefer SS!!

Good luck all

xx

Hey Stacey

My BMi is under 25 and once you get to BMI 25 you not allowed to SS anymore :(

xx

ah, i should have noticed that silly me lol, i even looked at ur ticker lol

i bet u look fantastic! i cant wait to be healthy :)

xxx

Aw thanks!

Really want 2 be 8 1/2 stone 4 my wedding Aug dont think I will be so hoping for 9 stone, fingers crossed hopefully loose mostof it with this challenge!!

xx

Hiya!!!

Don't want to sound daft (Groans!!!), :rolleyes: but do we post next friday with our losses for the week? We don't need to post anything today do we?

Sorry to be dim......

Not going so well for me on SS. Had a few blips well 2 days of blips and been on SS 2 days!!!!!!

Doesn't look for a good loss, anyway i have a plan :cool:

I am going to reduce down over the weekend as i have a sleepover for 12 thirteen year old girls on saturday night to look forward too and i may need a drop of vino to get me to sleep, if you see what i mean ;) and a slice of their pizza :eek: who said that!!!

So i will be 100% ss as from monday so by next friday i still think i could be down by 5-7 pounds!!!!

Can't remember my target loss for June, i think it was 18 pounds, but on reflection i will be over the moon with 14.

Thanks Stacey for all your hard work doing this, although if you are anything like me i would rather be on here than doing the pile of filing on my desk!!:sigh:

hahhaha am actually not at work lol, am at home, i only work in the evenings, jammy life of a student :D hahah but i think we all need as much support as we an get

yes jus post ur loss next fri :D and i will post all the losses and see how much we have lost as a group :D and then at the end of the month i will post each persons monthly loss and then a total for the group :D

good luck everyone, we can do this :D

xxx

Morning :) just weighed in at 14st10lb.

Back