day 18 of june challenge :)

Morning everyone :D

I know I was meant to start CD yesterday for the June challenge and although I started with the best of intentions I lost the plot sometime in the evening :(

Just weighed myself and I weigh 14 stones :eek: That is the heaviest I have been in a long time. I am not going to let this depress me but actually use it as an eye-opener that I really do need to stick to CD :)

My goal for June is to loose 1 stone. I would be needing a lot of support and some back side kicking I have to admit :p

Right I shall get started with the packing ( I am moving to London in 2 weeks time..yaaaaaaaaay :D )

kinomalta u can do it :D!!!

my aim is to loose 17lbs, we can all do this together, its only 1 month, n then we can all feel more motivated and thin :D

xxxx

there are 32 of us now :D

stacey
wigglychick
barcababex
jazz
spooky
wobbly71
fatboynotyetslim
happe
luciec1
serendipity
honey_dd
meneither
xkarina24
daisy
loved - up
now i'm 30
angiemed
kinomalta
indygocherry
going for gold
mre pink
lukiesgirl
jane
westiegirl
splatno1
Alcala
Hopeful Daisy
RachelA
julseE
Munchkin
JayJay33

xxxx

Hi Everyone,

Was a bit late joining this challenge but aiming to lose 10lbs by the end of June. Start weight is 9st 13 as of yesterday.

Did 10 pints yesterday (but I was soooo hungry) and on course for the same today!!

Good luck everyone

Can I Join, my wedding is getting closer and need a bit more encouragement. I want to lose another 10 pound in June
x

hey kirsty i have added u to the list :D

there are 33 of us now :D

stacey
wigglychick
barcababex
jazz
spooky
wobbly71
fatboynotyetslim
happe
luciec1
serendipity
honey_dd
meneither
xkarina24
daisy
loved - up
now i'm 30
angiemed
kinomalta
indygocherry
going for gold
mre pink
lukiesgirl
jane
westiegirl
splatno1
Alcala
Hopeful Daisy
RachelA
julseE
Munchkin
JayJay33
kirsty83

xxxx

Hi all, June challenge started and day 1 not quite successfully completed, but I'm not going to do any self recriminations this month - that is my challenge!

Although I didn't do Slimfast 100% yesterday I was still "fairly" sensible and was a pound down this morning!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

I'm doing good & feeling surprisingly Ok! Drank 10 pints yesterday.

Stared temptation in the face all day today & didn't cave in :eek:

We were at in-laws for the day & MIL did a buffet lunch for DH's birthday, cake & trifle included.

I managed to feed our 13 month old his lunch & some of the goodies without sharing too!

Feeling pretty proud & hoping this feeling & strength continues right through to my goal weight!

Tons of luck to everyone!!

Well done Jules :D

I have had a good day today...did my bit of exercise by gardening, have drunk loads of water - more than 8 pints. Tried the peanut bar today - goodness me, that was tasty! Felt so good I even did a bit of healthy biscuit baking for the children :eek:

Hello ladies,

Well glad to hear most of us are off to a flying start with this months challenge. Well I'm off to a disaterous start :eek: however I must admit to be really enjoying myself. My very lovely BF has taken me away for a surprise romantic weekend at a country club in Chepstow (which is v gorgeous). So having been good on my training course all week and rearing to go with the june challenge this is the first time I haven't been able to follow it in 6 weeks :eek::eek::eek:. But I have tried to be as good as poss, I've been to the gym and only had an omlette for breaky, chicken ceasar for lunch, chicken with ratouille for dinner and a chocolate moose for dessert. Also a bottle of red wine and few vodkas:party0036:. So I think i maybe in the gym for a good hour or so tomorrow just to burn out those extra carbs before heading home and getting straight back on track for the rest of the week. :p
Good luck everyone xx

HI all
Everyone is doing so well. I, on the other hand, did not have a very good start. I went out friday night and was at a wedding yesterday. I ate both days, am totally out of ketosis and feel like giving up! On my signature one of the goals i want to achieve is not to eat for a whole week......im gonna have to change it and say not to eat for a whole day! i am finding it almost impossible now. Anyway, enough moaning, i will give it another shot today. Please give me loads of encouragment, i really wanna do this.

Ruth xx

You can do this Ruth - just take it one day at a time, starting today :)

hey kate

i hope ya having a fab time!! wat a lovely b/f u have :D and u have done well with your eating still do :D

ruth - you know this diet works, and u know u can do it :D and both times it wasnt like u were sat in the house n decided to be greedy and eat 10 packets of crisps and a packet of biscuits, u have reasons to eat, and we are only human, dont beat yaself up, today is a new day and i believe you can do it, chin up :D

xxx

oooo and i have some news

i got weighed at home and i am 12 stone 13lbs i am soooooooo happy!!!!! no more 13's!!!!!

and if i can possibly loose 2lb by tue morning wen i wake up, it means 1 and a half stone gone for my birthday :D

xxx

Right, can I join in? I'm restarting today - after really enjoying my last 7 day challenge. totally off the wagon last week though.

Finding social engagements really really hard. what does everyone else do? I find it impossible to get back on. It's actually easier to stay on and keep going. Just fed up of everyone hassling me to eat!

xSascha

hiy sascha i have added u to :)

stacey
wigglychick
barcababex
jazz
spooky
wobbly71
fatboynotyetslim
happe
luciec1
serendipity