day 18 of june challenge :)

Thanks munchkin :D:D:D

Not too good for me this week but I have only been back into it 2 days after a horrrendous week so here goes!!!

1 1/2 pound lost but it takes me into the 15 's by 1/2 pound!!!

Is better than it sounds because Sunday morning I was up to 16 11 on my scales!!!!!

Thanks

wow well done to everyone :D am back on track today :) so glad, cos even tho am always fat i still have 'fat days' where i really cant go out the house but wen i have those days while i am on this diet i jus think its ok cos i am doing sumthing about it :D

xx

Well done Jazz and wobbly :D:D:D

hello everyone, isn't the weather attrocious (sp)!!!!

My poor daughter is on a school trip today to Flamingo Land (theme park near York) I have just spoke to her and they are soaking wet but have decided to make the best of it!! Bless..

Hope everyone is ok, how are you my partner in crime wiggly!!!

Stacey how are you getting on, I see by your stats that you have lost 15 pounds, thats great!! Whenever I have breaks I always put weight on at least ou have maintained.

Speak soon

Wobbly

Hi Stacey
Sorry for delay, great news that your back on track! My weigh in was thursday evening and lost another 6lbs so thats a stone in total in 2 weeks woohoo! Start weight was 13 stone 13 and current weight in 12 stone 13. I have finally got into the 12's!!! Keep up the good work everyone and heres to another week of more great losses! x

can i just say ,a friend has same jeans as me in a 14 ,mine are 16 , i said could i try them on just to save me having to try on in shop . i dont think youll get into them she said,their a bit snug on me

got them on without a struggle and could even sit down in them . cue ,big smile ,smug grin

Back