Day 2 and i ate an olive

Molly7917

Im on day 2 and i ate an olive, have been fine throughout the day and have split my shakes like some of you suggested. I came home and i was that hungry i ate an olive. I know its not the end of the world but fumin i have done it now. Just had my chicken soup with a bit of tabasco in and i feel sick now, still got half a packet to go aswell :sigh:. An to top it off im going to Manchester tomorrow for my cousin's 21st and guess what were going for a meal. So theres a challenge straight away. Me with my sparkling water :p

ah dont worry its done now so just push past

keep at it its worthwhile

What I wouldn't give for an olive

Not the end of the world. Tomorrow is another day. Enjoy the party:D

I ate a green bean and some carrot on my week 1. I tried my daughters meal before I even thought about it like I used to do every night.

But I still lost 8 pounds.

Alex :)

Hang in there Molly, you are doing so well. Remember how rubbish you felt co you ate and think about it next time you are tempted. Another couple of days and you'll be in ketosis and not feel so hungry.

Enjoy tomorrow and remember, the food will be there when you finish the diet and you will be lovely and slim!

Good luck.

x

Jus keep ploddin on love.. the meals guna b hard but u got think wha u wnt more... xx

Molly its fine, it was only an olive, man i could murder one now though. It wont take ya out of ketosis so stop kicking yourself, we are all routing for ya, take care

Back