Day 2 and i'm soooooo hungry

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Day 2 of my restart and i'm that hungry i could eat a scabby horse lol

To be fair though, first dry day we've had in quite a while, so i spent 3 hours down the allotment mowing the grass (was half way up my shins) and digging it all over!

Drinking loads of water to try and fill up, and trying to keep my last soup until 6pm, just hoping i won't be this hungry tomorrow :cry:

Hows everybody else getting on?

Claire

if you get desperate have another shake, its only 200 cals and a way better option than caving in and eating food. Try a choc or vanilla mixed with hot coffee for a warming treat. Good luck though, hope you manage to hold out.

Well done - I don't know if I could be out in the cold and stick to my guns - kudos!!

Have an early night - DOI and Wild at Heart start again tonight so you could watch them in bed

xx

Ive been exactly the same today Claire. Just contemplating my last shake to quieten down my gurgling stomach and an early night to get through it.

Oooh - good luck and focus on why you're doing this!!! :hug99:

xx

haha, so funny. what a way to get caught out eh!

good on you tho...on day 2 i couldnt have found the energy to do all that lol. ah even if i wasnt on thsi diet, id never have been able to cut grass and dig over an allotment in this freezing weather! Have a nice early night....ketosis will be here soon xx

Bring on the ketosis!!

Early nights stop me from raiding the fridge! There is no other way lol

come on we can do this im on day 1 again and am going to be honking so bring on day 2.

Hey Claire, how are you getting on today? I hope the hunger has subsided for you a bit if not all x

Back