day 2 and luvin it!!

Hi everyone, day 2 for me today :) didnt fnd it too bad at all. Havin done a vlcd before I thought I would have found it alot more difficult today! Hope I feel as good tomorrow..lol...Then again knowing my luck feeling o.k. today was probably a fluke..lol. Roll on day 3 and hopefully a little bit of ketosis. :) - sal x

:D

Hi Sal

So glad I just spotted you I'm also on day 2 I warn you I may end up stalking you ?

Glad to hear you're not struggling I'm hoping for tomorrow to be the day I start shifting some junk out the trunk

Good luck xx

Bubble&Squeak said:
Hi everyone, day 2 for me today :) didnt fnd it too bad at all. Havin done a vlcd before I thought I would have found it alot more difficult today! Hope I feel as good tomorrow..lol...Then again knowing my luck feeling o.k. today was probably a fluke..lol. Roll on day 3 and hopefully a little bit of ketosis. :) - sal x

:D

Hiya,
That's good to hear because I'm on day 1 and like u have done vlcd before so thought it would be harder. Good luck and
can't wait to find out how u get on.
GMC2011

Good to hear you're getting on well, as time has gone on (going into week 6 now) I've actually found it easier to do the plan rather than harder as I thought. I think you get into a routine, you know that you can't eat anything so you just don't! Good luck with day 3 tomorrow xx

bigandbeautiful said:
Good to hear you're getting on well, as time has gone on (going into week 6 now) I've actually found it easier to do the plan rather than harder as I thought. I think you get into a routine, you know that you can't eat anything so you just don't! Good luck with day 3 tomorrow xx

Thanks lovely, hope I find it as easy as u ! How much have I lost so far and how much to go? Xx
Gmc

Back