day 2 and starving lol

tanya12

so i am on day 2 of ss and just wondering would it do much damage if i ahd a extra shake cause i am really so hungry, today i had a shake 1 bar n 3 meals pluse 3 litres of water
will this get easier?

It looks as if you have already had an extra pack if you've had 5 already? I wouldn't have 6 packs, but if you are going to cave a little protein (plain chicken or something else low calorie) might help as having 6 packs may delay you going into ketosis. It does get easier but you just have to tough it out for the first few days. I wouldn't have all of your packs so early either as it may be better to leave the last one until later in the evening.

hiya thanks for ur reply, i wrote it wrong earlier i had had 2 meals a shake and a bar.
do you know how long it will take for me to go into ketosis? and will the hunger pains stop?

tanya12 said:
hiya thanks for ur reply, i wrote it wrong earlier i had had 2 meals a shake and a bar.
do you know how long it will take for me to go into ketosis? and will the hunger pains stop?

I'm on day 2 as well =) end of

Takes a few days for it to kick in my oh told me today I had old lady breath lol ( death breath ) is a good sign your getting there I just smiled at him lol.

You should be having either 4 packs a day or 3 and your protein allowance I do 3 and have chicken this is only day 2 though so far so good !!

hiya munchbunch

yeah i am at the end of day 2, u seem to know alot bout this plan have you done it before? im new to it so its my first time and i have to say i am very hungry lol hoping this will go also wanted to know if painkillers bring you out of or prevent you going into ketosis

I'm feeling it today too honey. End of day 2 & I'm praying that tomorrow I'm less hungry. I'm at a wedding so I'm going to try to leave my first shake of the day as late as I can....hopefully that will work!
Best of luck honey, hang in there.
Xxx

well i hope the wedding goes okay for you that will be a toughy to get through x
with all this water im drinking i might just take the laptop into the bathroom im in there so much lol lol as we are both on day2 would be good to keep updated x

Definitely honey :)
I may as well be doing this from the bathroom the last 2 days too.....talk about every 5 minutes!! :D
I'm not too worried about the wedding. I gave up drinking at the start of this year to help lose weight and get healthy, so if I can go to weddings and not drink, I can go and not eat anything other than a little veg and protein. Well, that's what I'm gonna tell myself anyway! :D
Hope we both feel less hungry tomorrow.
Xxx

hiya im on day 2 too! i find that i get on better if i save my packs till later so i dont have my first till 1pm. im worse at night for eating so makes it easier knowing ive still two packs left when it gets to 8pm! i did cambridge before and after about day 3-4 it gets so much easier so just stick at it and it will all be worth while xxx

that sounds like a good idea then leaving the packs till later as the evenings are also what kill me cause i do 12 hour shifts and when i get in from work i like a bit of grub lol

Should get easier soon but do have a 5th pack in the early days rather than crack.

Hi Tanya

Iv done lipotrim before this is my first stint on this one but they are very similar except this allows a bit more freedom . Iv just read lots of information & asked lots of questions :) to be honest
Not sure about the painkillers but when I did lipotrim it was just 3 shakes a day and I had painkillers didn't effect me so I wouldn't think it would kick you out x

Kiki ...... I'm constantly on the loo too drinking loads of water because if I don't I get the head aches so is rather be on the loo than have headache all day :)
Hope you have a lovelly day at the wedding !!
Keep us updated !!

Betty ....... Hi Here's to a less hungry day 3 :)

Will you all be weighing in on a Wednesday ?
Be interesting to see our losses

i will be weighing in on wed but im kicking myself as i got on the scales just to see if i had lost anything today :sigh:

tanya12 said:
i will be weighing in on wed but im kicking myself as i got on the scales just to see if i had lost anything today :sigh:

Where you please with the result ?

I try not too I used to daily weigh but when it didn't go down I was disheartened x

if i ever feel peckish which in ketosis i dont i just have a bit of chicken, ususally does the trick or a glass of coke zero, that fills you up.

i do take alot of painkillers and am on steroids whilst i have been on s&s and it has never affected my loss as far as i know.

yeah i was there was 2lb gone when i weighed and now 3lb today, gonna try not to weigh thou til wed lol il go crazy otherwise lol

tanya12 said:
yeah i was there was 2lb gone when i weighed and now 3lb today, gonna try not to weigh thou til wed lol il go crazy otherwise lol

Happens to the beat of us :) can't resist the sneaky peak. X

How did you go yesterday honey? I hope the hunger had subsided a bit.

The wedding went well....apart from the cheesecake!:D but apart from that one thing, I was spot on all day....I was super hungry but really disciplined. I'm dead proud of myself today :)
I even danced in an effort to work the cheesecake off!
Have woken up not really hungry this morning so hopefully I didn't mess myself up too much.....

Day 4.....we can smash this!! :)

Kiki x

kiki7 said:
How did you go yesterday honey? I hope the hunger had subsided a bit.

The wedding went well....apart from the cheesecake!:D but apart from that one thing, I was spot on all day....I was super hungry but really disciplined. I'm dead proud of myself today :)
I even danced in an effort to work the cheesecake off!
Have woken up not really hungry this morning so hopefully I didn't mess myself up too much.....

Day 4.....we can smash this!! :)

Kiki x

Sod the cheesecake :) onwards n upwards

I didn't forced my last bits down I really didn't want them but I made the mistake of missing when I was on lipotrim and it had a massive effect on my losses Learnt my lesson there !!

Had an early night ...... Supposed to be going to a friends tonight. :0/ involves beer lol
Iv pre warned them no takeaways or beer I'm sticking to my diet .... It's my friend oh bday though so they may decide to go out which will leave me happy as we often stay quite late lol way past what my bedtime has been this week !!

Keep you posted & have a good day everyone x

Back