Day 2 and Struggling - But not giving up!!

WobblyBobbly

So...its day 2, still early I know but I'm feeling light headed and dizzy this morning, drinking plenty of water though to hopefully make the dizzyness go away!!

At work and the office is full of people eating hot pastys that smell delicious - not helping!!!:(

Anyone else get dizzy and light headedness this early on? Any idea how long it will last?
Not giving up though, far too early for that, need to see some results first!

xx

wobbly .... the first 3 days or so can be really hard for some people ... including the dizzyness problem. But once you are in ketosis something amazing happens.... you don't feel hungry at all and things can settle down! It's hard to break out of the habit of eating... especially if you eat with others BUT let me tell you that the effort is soooo worth it!!! Treat yourself to non edible treats ... like a hot bubble bath; a new book; even an early night ..... and each morning you will feel great when you wake up cause you got through another 100% day. The biggest thrill is the first weigh in ... so just focus on getting to that day and come and share it with us!! We're right behind you :) x

Thanks uklady! I've planned a new book and early night for tonight, hopefully that will help.
Looking forward to Monday for my first weigh in, once I know the hard work is paying off I'll be a lot happier, just hope the first week is a good loss!!

Thanks for the support! X

Hi pumpkin eater,
I've got bad headaches as well...paracetamol is my friend at the moment, as well as the water, although I'm not used to drinking even half this much so that's hard.
Good luck on Monday! X

It does get easier hun i promise....Keep going!! In a few days you'll be fine!!! hang on in there!!! XXX

Thanks uklady! I've planned a new book and early night for tonight, hopefully that will help.
Looking forward to Monday for my first weigh in, once I know the hard work is paying off I'll be a lot happier, just hope the first week is a good loss!!

Thanks for the support! X

hey wobbly ... my weigh in days are Monday too.... it will end up being the best day of the week :D x

oh pumpkin... you're a Monday weigh inner too :D Keep going!! I promise you it will be worth it xx

To monitor my water intake I bought the huge sports water bottles 1000ml ... I then only have to remember to drink 3 of those and that's me done for the day :) x x x

At the moment I'm drinking 3 750ml bottles a day but thats a complete challenge, I'm not a water fan and never ever drink this amount of any liquid a day..if it helps with the weight loss I'll try and keep it up though. :D x x x

Back