Day 2 and struggling

Gemha

Hi I'm new and really really struggling. I am on day 2 and have a bad headache and feel weak.

I am desperate to loose weight but don't know how I'm going to do it :cry:

Did any one start at a similar weight to me (13st 6lb) - how long did you do the programme for and what weight loss per week did you get?

Sorry for all the questions

What your suffering with is quite normal in the first and in some cases the second week also. Don't worry about it as it is your body re-programming and preparing to go into ketosis, so in other words try and look at your body as a retired F1 car that is being brought back to life to go racing again.

On average you are looking at loosing roughly a stone each month, so I'm certain hit your goal soon and try not to fret to much. Oh and be warned of the talkative tummy (rumbling) it can last weeks. Mine still rumbles but i try to humor it by telling it shut it - which my kids love and think ive gone ga ga.
Just go with the flow and take each day as it comes and make sure your minimum intake if water is 2 litres.

Goodluck and if you have more question no matter how silly they seem just ask like the rest of us have

wk1 completed = -6lbs
wk2 " = 5lbs
hlf way through wk3 = -6lbs

Last edited:
Hi am new to day 1 today, going well so far.. Good luck xx

I'm in the middle of my fith week now and have lost 26lbs (just under 2 stone!) I was 15st1lb when I started and am now 13st3lbs!

Stick at it, it REALLY does get easier.

Just stick with it for a week, drink plenty of water throughout the day... I can always tell when I havnt as I wake up with a headache...

I suffered with bad head on day 5 & 6 and i found that a coffee helped along with 2 paracetol... I had bought decaf, but A full strength coffee helped a lot better, so if I feel heady now, I reach for the full strength..

good luck, dont worry it gets better. Come on here for support - we all need it!

Hope you are feeling stronger. As everyone says it will get better. I cannot overstress the need to drink loads of water. I will also be a habit you need to carry with you after TFR. Drink at least three litres through the day. Sip rather than glug down great glasses. Keep a bottle with you all the time.

Thank you all, first time I've had to come back to this, made it through yesterday by going out and visiting people. Today is much much better.
:thankyou:

Back