day 2 and

hypa2008

i am in ketosis . I just checked and I am in ketosis was a purple colour the ++ 0.8 well shocked wasnt expected anything til tomorrow or monday is that normal?

I reckon I went into Ketosis on my day 2 as well, it doesn't take long for the body to run out of energy when you are barely ingesting any cals, so don't worry - after all, the goal is to be in Ketosis, so the fact it's happened quickly is just great! :)

i texted my CDC and she is well happy. She said it means its working.

your breath is a good way of telling that you are still in ketosis - if you breath is bad, even shortly after brushing your teeth, you know you're doing OK :p

Well done hun keep it up i am only on day one so hopefully that will be me tomorrow good luck xx

hi chick - so happy for you but if its dark purple it also means you dehydrated. Promise me you will drink extra water? Ta xx

hi hypa, well done on getting through the worst part now you are in ketosis you should feel less hungry and be off and running!!
Good luck for your 1st week
xx

i am drinking loads water so cant understand it. but yah promise.its the one before dark purple the +++ one

Back