Day 2 Big Motha House Waiting for hunger pangs... wierd

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all, I'm on day two and going strong.

Yesterday afternoon had really bad head all the way till lunch today, now it's gone, and am feeling good. I've not felt hungry so far at all !!!!! can Ketosis come early????

Only problem is when I'm preparing food or giving my little one a milky button I automatically go to shove things in my mouth, I never realised how much I ate before now a huge amount came from chopping Jacob's food and putting the 'last piece' in my mouth or giving him some toast and eating the crusts. Real finding myself moment.

Keep on guzzling everyone
;););););););););)

Hi

Hi Sarah
I found I was ok till day 4 then starving for some reason, ended up having a small amount of the list you can eat - was gutted not been able to get back on it now but happily eating small amount & still feel I am loosing (will now tomorrow).
Stay strong girl, you can do it - welcome aboard
xxx:)

Glad you're doing okay, Sarah.

Day 2 hasn't been too bad for me either, though I did have the interesting experience that was spicy tomato soup... hmm... :eek:

Not hungry either, which is a definite plus. I just slosh when I walk. I've drunk so much water I think Anglian Water may have to increase my monthly direct debit.

Here's to day 3 :party0019:

Great Lily glad you're doing well too, I read all the horror of first week storys and was bracing myself for it but maybe we're just lucky. So far soup wise I've had veg and chicken and mushroom and both were ok, bit grainy but not terrible, I'll look forward to tomato hee hee.

Know what you mean about the sloshing it's like being pregnant again having to base my day around loo trips
xx

You can go into ketosis pretty quickly - it depends how high your carb intake was the few days before you started on Cambridge.

Sounds like you guys are doing a grand job so far .... keep it up!! Once you are in ketosis it really is plain sailing x

Just don't give in to your demons and you will be fine!!! Drink loads of water - I know about the slooshing, but it works!!!

Come on here as regularly as you can too, as the advice and support is invaluable!!!

Good luck getting through another Day, you CAN do it!!!!

Oh dear, no chance of me going into early ketosis - due to big work dinners in last few days I've eaten loads of carbs! :cry: Hope it doesn;t mean it takes me even longer! Still not hungry yet, and it is almost 1pm! And I even live above a pizza shop and pizza smells are wafting in my window (sorry, should prob not mention things like pizza!). Good luck with it! x

Back