Day 2 TS... Hungry

cayleighj

Hi All,

I'm on day 2 of TS, but all I can think about is food! I'm soooo hungry!! When does the hunger stop? I'm not giving up (yet), but damn this is so hard!
I'm not sleepy or not getting any other side affects, just so hungry!
I have been putting sweeteners in my black coffee, is this OK?
Is Coke Zero really OK to have, or will this affect my weight loss? even slightly?
Is there anything we can eat at all that will not effect my weight loss? ie carrot sticks?
Any advice would be great.

Hey, well think about what a major change your body is undergoing at the moment. Think of the hunger as a sign that you're doing the right thing, rather than an unpleasant side effect. It will ease. Give it a few days. Tablet sweeteners are ok. Coke zero is ok but not for everyone, i.e. some people find that the sweeteners in it give the body false signals that some sort of nourishment is coming and makes them more hungry and craving food.
If you can manage the first few days, which are definitely the hardest, without deviating from plan at all, you'll feel a lot better for it. If you're doing 100% TS, then there's no additional food for you I'm afraid. If you really cannot get through these days, look at Working Solution.

Bee is totally right, give yourself at least 4 days if you're on TS. After that once you're in ketosis the hunger will subside and you'll be flying! Good luck :)

Hi Cayleigh. How's day 3 going? I'm on day 3 of a restart. It isn't easy but it's all worth it when you see that weight loss!

Hi all,

thanks for replying and the advice :)
feeling much better today
so far :)
Plus I weighed myself this morning - just out of interest... And the scales say I've lost 4lb!
hope you are all doing well! :)

Well done for pushing through the hunger! :)

Back