day 2 - disgusting!!

I always have my shakes and soups hot :eek:

But talking about shake accident...well, yesterday I was in a hurry and wanted to make my tomato soup quickly... And since I like it spicy I added up black pepper...mixed it...and then realized..it was strawberry shake! :eek:

Well I think they are great, I have just got used to the taste of them all. I enjoy some more than others - vanilla! But most of all I love the effects. Its a food replacement diet - that's what it is. Magic fat burning packets, simply fuel. I think you get used to them all and it works. I do understand they are not to everyone's taste but I would eat worms to get this effect. But I am a tad bonkers.
GSQ

I still find them tasteless - I have to have sweetners in them. :eek:

I only have shakes and find the Strawberry the most bland. I can cope with the others and with the Vanilla and Banana ones you can also add coffee too which makes 2 more flavors.

I have ordered the drinks powder this time too. Have tried the blackberry and the peach which are ok for a change.

Hey guys,
Please excuse the stupid question but I'm only on day 1 and finding my feet :)
How do you make hot shakes? Do you add boiling water and mix with a hand blender as usual?
Told you it was stupid but I have visions of third degree burns from splattering hot shake haha
x

Vanilla is by far my fave. I could happily live on that alone

This is my first day, and I was going to post the exact opposite to this thread!:D
Having gone straight from eating lots of pretty decent quality food OFTEN lol, I have just completed my first day and sampled: Mushroom soup (husbands), Chicken (mine) Banana (mine) and Vanilla (husbands) and can't believe how much we both liked them! Tried a hight protein promax shake mix a couple of years ago and it was vile.
We both liked the chocolate orange bars too much. lol

But talking about shake accident...well, yesterday I was in a hurry and wanted to make my tomato soup quickly... And since I like it spicy I added up black pepper...mixed it...and then realized..it was strawberry shake! :eek:

ROFL :D:D:D

That's hilarious :) I'm not sure black pepper will be a great addition to a strawberry shake!

The only flavours I still don't like are the tomato soup and the chocolate shakes. I'll still have them sometimes, but I love all the other ones.

This is my first day, and I was going to post the exact opposite to this thread!:D
Having gone straight from eating lots of pretty decent quality food OFTEN lol, I have just completed my first day and sampled: Mushroom soup (husbands), Chicken (mine) Banana (mine) and Vanilla (husbands) and can't believe how much we both liked them! Tried a hight protein promax shake mix a couple of years ago and it was vile.
We both liked the chocolate orange bars too much. lol

Yeah I agree, protein shakes are gruuuuuuesome compared to exante... Apparently its the acid/alkaline clash in the protein and water that makes them taste so gross xx

Back