day 2 - disgusting!!

catz_marr

day one went ok as finished off my lighter life shakes......i will never complain about that diet again!! There is a reason it costs so much more than this diet!

I had a chocolate shake for breakfast and half of a tomato soup sachet - it was disgusting! The chocolate looked and smelt like chocolate, it stops there! Dont even get me started on the PINK tomato soup.........how will i cope with this diet??

Well everyone else seems to manage with them fine. There may be one or two youre not keen on but I know theres none I dislike enough to warrant paying an extra £15 or so with.

Try adding sweetner to the chocolate or having it hot. You can add various things to the soup too.

day one went ok as finished off my lighter life shakes......i will never complain about that diet again!! There is a reason it costs so much more than this diet!

I had a chocolate shake for breakfast and half of a tomato soup sachet - it was disgusting! The chocolate looked and smelt like chocolate, it stops there! Dont even get me started on the PINK tomato soup.........how will i cope with this diet??
Well everyones 'different' the only product i dislike is the vegetable soups.!!

But heeyy no big deal really.
good luck

I love the choc shake! I grant u the soups are a little harder to cope with!

People said I would actually start to like them and they were right, I don't mind them at all now. Except for the mushroom, I find that really gross!

To improve add extra water, lots of salt and pepper, hendersons relish, chilling flakes! That helps me!

Stick with it, it's worth it!!

Chilli flakes rather - silly iPhone!!

My first ever post was about how disgusting the strawberry one was, well I have to tell you by my 3rd I was addicted. I do add 2 splenda sweetners to them but they are lush!!

I like then that much that when I quit Exante for 4 days I missed them :( and am relieved to be back on them.

Your taste buds will change as I'm sure you know being on LL.
I actually thought the CD ones were nicer than Exante until I tried an old one I had in the cupboard. It was not nice it was bitty and not creamy at all!

You will end up liking them. Everyone does on the end :)

Oh and I dont use the soups so I can't comment on them, I didn't like them on CD though which is why ice avoided them! X

I'm with you on the soups, thai chicken was fine but the tomato was horrid. I do like all the shakes, there's no fake taste to them and they're not overly sweet so that matches what I like pretty much. Maybe try another flavour, you might be surprised.

oh dear....I'm ex-LL too, but can say hand-on-heart that I prefer the Exante shakes as I have more choice. Try not to keep comparing the food packs to LL ones, and I'm sure you'll find some that you like - you can't really dismiss the whole plan on the basis of trying 2 packs!!!

i said the same on day 1 lol day 7 still wont have chocolate,tomato soup,mushroom soup or vanilla yuk (2 me they r ) but love the others now :)

Yeah, been down the LL route too a while back and do find Exante much creamier but possibly not as sweet. Have to say though enjoy Exante much better.

Me either - the choc and vanilla are my favs.
Never had LL, but was on CD and (apart from the choc tetras, which I had a serious addiction to!) I prefer the Exante products. I hate Cambridge bars and found the shakes artificially sweet.
Exante shakes are lovely. Tomato soup is my fav out of them, but not a massive soup fan overall. Could live off the choc orange bars!

i have to agree with the tomato soups but love the mushroom , my fave is vanilla shake made with hot water n add coffee mmmmmmm allmost as agood as being in thorntons !! ha ha

ahhhh thanks for all the replies guys!! I will try a strawberry shake tomorrow and a veg soup and let you know how i go!!

it really is true that you get used to them. I was the same as you at first, didnt think I would be able to do it but I actually enjoy it all now. Lots of ice and sweetner in the shakes and chilli flakes in the soup (I dont think I will ever enjoy the tomato ones though, lots of chilli in those ones) Good luck, hope u stomache it a bit better tomorrow

hi starlight haha there horrid ive tried all sorts with them but at least they are some i like on LT i only liked chocolate got quiet boring

terrible start.....put hot water in my strawberry shake by accident! cant waste it - so im drinking it :9529: - washing it down with Dr Pepper Zero!!

Eww that doesn't sound fun.

I agree, tomato soups (exante) are horrid, really horrid, I have had a cold for a couple of days so cant taste now - not sure if thats a good thing ;)

Back