Day 2 done and dusted - another 100% SS

minxie

One day at a time!
:D This is me after a 2nd successful day, lol.
I feel very pleased with myself but also know that day 3-4 is my dangerous "drifting" time - perhaps I should stay in bed for the next 48hrs!

I have been at work for the past 2 days and luckily for me there has been a surprising lack of chocolates and biscuits on the ward (someone must be on my side,lol). I've 3 days off now and it might be more of a struggle as there's a fridge full of yummy food for OH:sigh: I will keep coming on here for inspiration and distraction:)

Well done thats brilliant! :D

i am on day 1 and so far so good...

I am also having to resist the biscuits and cakes around me at work but trying to persuade people to leave them in the kitchen, which can be easily avoided as its a fairly long walk from my desk!

I am also a bit worried about being let loose at home at the weekend (normally when i tend to eat non-stop)

Think i may try splitting my packs into 2 over weekends, so i have 6 small shakes/soups rather than 3 usual size... not sure if this is allowed though? Or if it will have same effects??? :confused:

Keep me posted as helps to know what i have to come! xx

Thank you for that... think that may be my saviour... especially at weekends, thinking positive at the moment but know the weekend will be the real challenge!

Did you find the first few days the hardest last time? Hoping i will be able to curb my cravings before the weekend? Not sure if 3 days is long enough??!

xx

Hi Trisha, Keely and Madferret, thank you all for the support:)

Keely - if you feel yourself wavering just click onto the slideshow a few times over the weekend - it will keep you busy and give you inspiration. You can't access it until you have made 50 posts but on here somewhere are some word-games and if you keep playing those for a bit you soon reach 50;)

Good luck everyone,

Have to have a play around then and get my posts up... its all a little confusing working out how to edit my profile even lol!

Pics will be a great help i am sure... thanks for the tip there! xxx

You are off to a good start and you sound motivated which is the one thing you need.

Good luck.

Back