Day 2 done.....well nearly

aktrs

Hi all,
Hope everyone is doing ok!
I've nearly completed my second day,all ok apart from a bit of a headache but that could be anything I guess.
I had a toffee bar at 6.30....yum,a strawberry shake at 12.30....ok-ish and a mushroom soup at 4.30....also yum-ish.
I've drank 3 litres of water so far and not feeling too bad at the mo.
I'm hoping to start a bit of exercise on Monday,maybe 30 minute uphill walk on the treadmill.
Should that be ok,or should I leave it a bit longer from when I started?
Any advice is really welcome.
Thanks all.
Martin

Just listen to your body Martin. If its too much you will soon know although I would think it will be fine.

Well done on day 2.

yeah buddy 2 days nearly done for moi aswell :)
had 2 shakes, and going to have a bar in a bit aswell :)
overcome the headache, starting exercise from saturday, going out sunday night for the superbowl, other than that looks all dandy on my front :)

no no, no will power needed :) if i was gonna do anything drastic it would have been drinking but i have stopped that since new years :) i'm just going to sit back sipping my water while watching the game

thanks mate, i will do :)
lol one thing i've noticed is if someone offers you a bite and you say no politely they look away in disgust lol i was just thinking woah thats shallow

Well done! Regards to exercising, listen to your body, and stop when your body is telling you its had enough. You can always build up times etc xx

is bedroom exercise allowed LOL :)
Nah i'm just going to be going for a run daily :) and a little bit of calisthenics exercises

Sorry if I sound daft but what's the Superbowl?

glitterbug Superbowl is american football final, when the two winners of each division come face eachothers its the AFC winner vs the NFC winner

AFC = American Football Conference
NFC = National Football Conference

so this year the final is between the Greenbay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers

Oh I see. I do know about the American one but didn't know if anyone bothered about it on this side of the pond. Are you supporting anyone in particular?

this final i'm going as a neutral, but i think steelers will take it :)
i love NFL :)

Day 2 nearly done here too! Not too bad so far! Had the choc orange bar yesterday - yeuch! but the toffee one today was lovely! But definatly too much to eat in one sitting! Had Strawberry Shake and bar so far, just the Mushroom Soup for tea now!

Back