Day 2........DONE!!!

skinnyminnycoming

Hi all

I've just completed day 2 and to be honest it is a lot easier than I thought it was going to be!!! Having said that, although I dont feel hungry, I have the BIGGEST headache in the whole wide world!!! I've just taken some painkillers so hopefully it'll pass.

I had one of the coconut flapjacks for lunch......hmmmmm. I found it very salty and couldn't eat it all in one go. I ate it in tiny pieces over about 2 hours which I think is what has kept me going until now (just about to have chicken soup)

What I have found suprising is that today I have downed near on 5 litres of water without even realising!! I'm trying to be steady now as I dont want to overdo it and mess up the ketosis.

Hope everyone's well......of for my soup now
xx

Well done sounds like you have got the bull by the bollocks with this lol

Keep it up

Cheers Adam......I certainly have got the bull by the bollocks. I cant remember the last time I was so motivated about something!!!

Thanks for your support!!

HI Skinny

WEll done...yes, the headache will go; just take it easy for the first few days though.

Try not to drink that much; but I think you know that already. At least you know you can drink the required 2-4.5ltrs no problem!!! That is usually a problem with most people at the beginning..you have got to work backwards now :)

Have a great week and look forward to hearing how your first WI has gone.

Take care

I had the bull by the bollocks sun night but it went horribley wrong cause i had 2 glasses of wine - and laughed! big mistake

Back