day 2 down

Hi everyone I am new to this site and Lipotrim!!! This is day 2. Does anyone know how long roughly will it take me to lose 3 stone? I am 5' 8" and weigh 13st 7lbs. Stood on the scales last night and had lost 5lbs in one day - surely this can't be right!!

Hi everyone I am new to this site and Lipotrim!!! This is day 2. Does anyone know how long roughly will it take me to lose 3 stone? I am 5' 8" and weigh 13st 7lbs. Stood on the scales last night and had lost 5lbs in one day - surely this can't be right!!

Hi Hun, this is my first day on lipotrim im hoping to be really dedicated and stay focused im 5'9 and 16.5st so stand to lose approx 5 st, for my height even though I would be happy at 12st, your steady loss depends on how much you have to lose and how much excercise you can do whilst on it?
Dont think to far ahead yet, take one week at at time or one day even like me.
Remember it never went on that fast so its going to take a little time to go too!

Mo
X

Moskinny is right - don't look to the future as you'll lose a different amount every week - you'll lose probably the most in your first week and that's such a great motivator.

I've lost 34lbs in 5 weeks, so everything is possible. Just stick with it and you'll reap the rewards. I don't even think about it now, and I don't go near food shops so I'm not tempted. Even went to a wedding on Saturday and resisted everything, even the champers!

Keep it up, you'll be amazed. :D

xx

Hiya hun,
I started today, and wow,I tried the flapjack for breakfast and nearly threw up, the tried the strawberry drink for lunch, OMG had to force it down it was the worst tasting strawberry? drink ever, then thankfully tried the soup, well at least that tasted good, oh im not sure how I will be come the weekednd as I'm hoping they grow on me othersie whats the alternative?
I only got the strawberry and soup and flapjax, all recommended by the pharmacist!

Have you tried mixing the vanilla shake with some coffee (dissolved in a bit of water)? Makes it almost drinkable. I have one of those in the morning, then choc or straw for lunch, then soup at night. The strawb is pretty disgusting at first, but when you start craving something sweet you'll be glad of it. If you find it too sickly, try mixing half the sachet so it's not too strong, then have the other half a bit later. I sometimes do that if I think I'm gonna get the munchies later on! ;)

Good luck. You'll see the results so fast you'll be happy to continue with the drinks.

xx

Hi Mo,

LT advise you don't have flapjacks until after 1 or 2 weeks. Take them back and change them if you can.

The shakes can taste funny to start with coz of all the vitamins and minerals in them but they do improve as you go along. I love the strawberry and the vanilla as a latte.

x

oooooooo lovely. Might have to get some more vanilla and swap some of the mountain of chocolate I have

Hi Chele

Try putting some coffee in a choc shake as well for mocha! :D

Mx

Thanks! Yeah I know, but I can't see myself drinking these shakes for months, think I will go mad:eek:

Hi Flixx - don't worry hun, I felt like that on day 2 as well, as I found the shakes ok but wasn't enjoying them. But on day 3 I was in ketosis, so wasn't feeling hungry, and now I love the shakes (especially my morning iced latte - yummmm! :D)

Your tastes will change and it will get easier!

Keep plodding on and take one day at a time... every day spent sticking to it is one day closer to goal! :D

Mx

Thanks Dumpy2Petite!
Feel much better today. My husband is also going through this with me. He needs to lose 4st. He is finding it harder than me. Checked this morning and I am now in ketosis!:) Also stood on the scales again and have lost another 3lbs! (8lbs in total in 3 days) I know I shouldn't be standing on them every day but I can't help myself!

BARBARA SMITH! That is amazing!:happy096: I only hope I can achieve that.

chelle you're doing great keep it up girl and you'll feel so good for you're wedding in 5 weeks you could be 2 stone lighter.good luck you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!michelle.

Hi Mo,

LT advise you don't have flapjacks until after 1 or 2 weeks. Take them back and change them if you can.

The shakes can taste funny to start with coz of all the vitamins and minerals in them but they do improve as you go along. I love the strawberry and the vanilla as a latte.

x
Oh really, now i didnt know that, the pharmacist gave me them and said it was ok with the flapjax, do you think I wont lose as much now nest week, i will be extremely disappointed if thats the case. Help!?

Mo.
x

Hi Mo,

The reason they don't encourage it on here is coz you need a week or 2 to break the habit of food. Flapjacks are slightly higher in calories than the shakes but not that much more, about 50 calories each I think.

My pharmacist didn't stop me having a flapjack first week, I just wanted to try it, but I don't think she knew either.

It shouldn't affect your loss but others on here say it may make you more tempted to eat other food.

Sorry if I alarmed you. I had 1 flapjack in my first week and, except for a week after I had a tooth out, have had a flapjack everyday since and it certainly hasn't affected my losses. I was just passing on the advice given by other, more experienced LTers than me.

x

Hi Mo,

The reason they don't encourage it on here is coz you need a week or 2 to break the habit of food. Flapjacks are slightly higher in calories than the shakes but not that much more, about 50 calories each I think.

My pharmacist didn't stop me having a flapjack first week, I just wanted to try it, but I don't think she knew either.

It shouldn't affect your loss but others on here say it may make you more tempted to eat other food.

Sorry if I alarmed you. I had 1 flapjack in my first week and, except for a week after I had a tooth out, have had a flapjack everyday since and it certainly hasn't affected my losses. I was just passing on the advice given by other, more experienced LTers than me.

x
Hi Cuddly,
Sorry too and thanks for that, I think once I read your post i thought the worst, I will speak to the pharmacist tomorrow and see what he thinks, but Im doing so well and the flapjax started to taste a little better I can also peoples point about eating, you could be fooled to thinking its ok to do so after eating them, at the time though I was glad of them as I was ravenous and they filled a hole (so to speak hehehe,) I thank you for your post and no worries, its always good to get advice and hear what others have gone through and experienced as it helps us new lipotrimmers.
Cheers.
M
Good luck to you as always on your journey.x
X

Isn't this diet just magic? I have no idea how it works, but the results are staggering.

You are all doing so well, we'll be such a bunch of skinny-minnies before too long.

Now then. can anyone help me with my signature. I don't seem to be able to add any more of my weekly weight losses as it says I only have 250 character in total. Other people seem to be able to - is it something to do with the number of posts I've done? I get so confused with it all!

Keep up the good work.

xx

Back