Day 2 - Feeling Proud

nicola444

So today is Day 2 of SS for me and I am really proud of myself.:clap: t

Havent broken the diet - nor am I going to - my willpower feels really strong, do miss eating but want to be thin more.

My son started school today which was emotional and family were down so had to go to the bakers and buy cakes and pastries etc., made lunch served up cakes and just drank my water!!! I left them eating while I made a phone call then came back and cleared away the dishes, I have to say my mouth was watering putting it all out but I am fine.

So far I have had 2 packets today and 2 1/4 litres of water, yesterday I have my 3 packets and 4 litres of water. So feeling really positive not in ketosis yet, there is some trace but that it is, not sure when I can expect to see a weight loss but hopefully will lose something if I am sticking to it so ridgdly - what are the averages for the first week?

This is the easiest diet - all I need to do is not eat and just have sachets my problem is when I have too many choices!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day sending you all positive energy to help you on your way - remember we can do it!!!!

Hey Nicola,

Sounds like you have this diet nailed! You're so right - all you need to do is to have your packs and drink water!! How hard can it be!

Keep your positivity present and you will be just fine. Way to go resisting cakes and pastries .... that takes some doing! But like you said you want to slim more!

Fingers crossed that your angelic behaviour will pay off with a great first week loss.
xx

Here is hoping !!!! I keep focusing on what everyone say's that the first few days are the hardest so put all my energy into resisting resisting etc., keeping busy has helped too., it might be a different story come the weekend but I am just going to make sure I keep busy

Well done Nicola for getting to Day 2 and being so positive! I'm also on Day 2 of my re-start to shift this last stone or so, so I know how your feeling! It really is an easy diet and Im sure you will be fine you seem to have great determination :)

In my first week I originally lost 10lb, My friend lost 6 and it does tend to range really but you should expect a fairly big loss if you have stuck to it 100% you can't fail!

Good Luck Nat xxx

I hope I lose a lot - lol, because I am sticking to, I started having random thoughts like if I smell food will that stop me going into ketosis - lol insane.

It is really hard as I just want to get to the point of next week when I am waying myself to find out what I have lost!!!

An added incentive this time for me is I am 32 and I want another baby and there is no way I want one at this weight, the first pregnancy was hard enough without being even heavier, also I have PCOS and the doctor said I need to lose weight to help fertility so I think having this is helping.

I also have a pair of trousers in the wardrobe I bought in America that I am dying to wear which are too small and I tried them on today and thought right - one day soon I am going to wear these trousers!!!! Having that and this website is helping so much last night when I was starving I looked at the inspiration slide show and thought yeah I can do this!!! I think the thing is I really want to do this now, and am sure it will be tough at times but thinking about it as medically I need to do this - this is the mindset I am adopting - has also helped, this is my medicine which will make me better, fitter and improve my quality of life, the only person who can do that is me.

Thanks for your support, much appreciated.

Be sure to post a pic of yourself when you get into your lovely new trousers, I'm sure it won't be long :)

Thanks guys, and I'll definitely post a pic, was starting to go stir crazy in the house wanting to eat so just got back from a clear my head session down at the beach, about to have my third pack.

Sending you all lots of love and support in completing another day of your diets today however far you've come or got to go keep up the good work!!

Hiya Nicola and well done so far on day too, you're so positive which is fantastic :-D

Well done on successfully getting through day 2. You have such a wonderful positive attitude I am sure you will succeed.

Georgie
x

Back