Day 2 - Going well but have some questions

Ali

Hello All,

On day 2 now and going well, had a really chilled out weekend so I could concentrate on cracking the first few days as I know it can be tiring so far so good and I know it's really bad but I got on the scales this morning and had lost 4 pounds overnight??????

Anyway have done the diet a few times but only ever lasted a month tops then cheated but when I lasted my month I always had a mouthful of something each day sometimes only protein or salad but then sometimes a mouthful or two of pasta.

What I want to really know is when you do this and do it properly and get into Ketosis do you really feel wonderful, not want to eat, have bags of energy? Today feel very tired but it is only the second day and I really hot for some reason!

xxx

well i know when i get into ketosis i feel happy and i dont be hungry. 4pounds overnight is brill mostly water in the first week but your doing brill just stick to it hun :) x

I've felt full of energy to an extent (although no diet will solve the chronic sleep deprivation of two under-fours!). More tired at the weekend, more dynamic during the week. I tidied the house today whihc hardly ever happens. I'm on day 10 or 11 I think.

The first time I done the diet I remember after 2 weeks of feeling awful, I had a euphoric feeling and used to whizz around like never before. My house had never been so tidy.
Although the physical hunger went, I still craved food pretty badly.

Thanks Guys I will keep at it and wait for the feeling, I have felt ok today really really busy day at wok got a headache this pm so I popped a few headache pills and feel fine now just tired. Oh and I peed on a stick this morning and is was pink!! I must get into Ketosis quite easily!!

Onwards and upwards hope all are having a great day and dropping the pounds

xx

By day 3 or 4 I felt fabulous, but before that I was cold, hungry and grouchy! I've been doing CD for nearly 3 weeks and haven't felt hungry since day 4

Back