• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 2- Hungry!

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
Well, yesterday went well, no problems. This morning I was up at 5am and off to my early workout, all fine. I got home, had a coffee etc and a bit later had my first shake of the day. But now I feel really hungry!!! I assume this is just getting used to the diet but wondered if anyone had any suggestions on coping with it?? Its my day off today and I am seriously considering going back to bed!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It might not be wise to engage in serious exercise whilst on a VLCD. Your body will turn UP your appetite to compensate for the lack of calorie intake. Take care not to overdo it.

Good luck!

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
It might not be wise to engage in serious exercise whilst on a VLCD. Your body will turn UP your appetite to compensate for the lack of calorie intake. Take care not to overdo it.

Good luck!
Thanks, I will be careful but giving up/cutting down on exercise isn't really an option as I am training to be an instructor. I'll see how it goes - wasn't at all hungry yesterday - but if it really ecomes a problem I will need to come off the diet:cry: So fingers crossed I get used to it.

By the end of the week you will be feeling loads better. I could easily do an exercise class right now!
The first few days are hard, just do whatever you need to to get through it!

Good luck xx