Day 2 - I messed up already!

thatsnotmyname

I don't know what's wrong with me? I managed all day and I felt fine. I got to my hotel room (on a work trip right now) after a wondetrful day and ate! I premeditated it all! And I couldn't stop myself, it was horrible! I was so hungry my stomach was in spasmic (??) knots!:cry:

Every year I gain another stone! If I don't do something now I'm going to be well into the obese range and I can't, I just can't! I don't know how to get through the first week! I feel like crying right now :(

I know I have to put to put it behind me and just get on with it, I'm not even starting again at day 1...I'm rolling straight on to day 3 but if anyone else has had similar issues please tell me how you managed the first week?!

PS: I have a cold which is making me really grouchy:wave_cry:

The first week can be tough unfortunately. Are you drinking lots of water to help stave of the hunger. Some people split their packs in half so that they can have something in their tummies more often. The other thing is to find something that will keep you occupied, especially in the evening as that tends to be the time when we are at our weakest & end up falling of track. Failing that have some early nights. Once the first week is over you should find it easier to stay on track. Just think ahead & picture yourself a little lighter, perhaps aim to buy something a size smaller this time next month or so. Good luck & don't give up x

Back